Welch's® 100% Juice Tropical Berry Grape With Coconut Water uploaded by Jada🥀 j.

BY WELCH'S

Welch's Family Farmer Owned®Farmer Owned Family GrownAt the heart of Welch's you'll find more than 900 family farmer owners working together to bring real grape goodness to your family—like our 100% Juice with Coconut Water, made with USA grown Concord grapes right from our farms.

Buy on Walmart
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
I love this juice it goes well with my food recipes I make for myself and for my friends I am a repeat user of this product because it’s high quality for an affordable price that I can afford to keep buying.
Whitley V.
Peebles, OH
A few weeks ago I was sick and wanted to try a different kind of juice. I’ve been grabbing this since. I love coconut but feared it would overbear the grape juice. It actually was very subtle but could still taste the coconut in it. Would recommend if you like tropical fruit.
Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
It’s alright I only tried it because I had a dollar off coupon ... if I didn’t I never would have bought this juice it’s $2.94 basically 3 dollars for juice that’s not all that good
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
My kids love this. The grape flavor is as close to natural as your going to get. It feels like you are eating the fruit when your actually drinking it.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Very good product. Love the taste! The flavor is just right. Good quality. Never disappointed. Would buy again.