BeveragesJuiceWelch's
Welch's 100% Juice Slush Pouch

Welch's® 100% Juice Slush Pouch

Fruity and delicious, Welch's 100% Juice Slush Pouch is available in Concord Berry, Concord Grape, White Grape Cherry and White Grape Peach.

Welch’s 100% Juice Slush by Cool Tropics™ is a frozen slush in a pouch available at select schools.

Welch’s Frozen Slush Pouch products are produced, marketed and distributed under authority of Welch Foods Inc. by Cool Tropics.

Where do you find these?
Start your review of Welch's® 100% Juice Slush Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Amy F.
Laconia, NH
I have only come across these once. I wish I could find them again. So delish especially on a hot summer day.
Audrey B.
Houma
My children absolutely love these I will be buying them again and I would recommend them to anyone very delicious
Carlos L.
Great product easy to freeze and very delicious. Nothing to bad about this product. I would love to stock up.
Agar S.
This is really good drink after taking out of freezer 5 to 15 min. There will be small frozen stuff and juice.
Shanice L.
Doral, FL
my favorite juice ever,it tastes perfect, it is so refreshing and is so affordable. i recommend this juice to anyone, it is like no other juice.
Tracy D.
my daughter and her friends really enjoy this fruity that is all she request when we go grocery shopping .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...