Welch's 100% Juice Pourable Concentrate Apple uploaded by Antumn M.

BY WELCH'S

Welch's® 100% Apple Juice Pourable Concentrate.
Since 1869.
With added ingredients.
120% vitamin C.
No sugar added.
11.5fl oz (340ml). see more...

• Do you mix this with water or another juice?2 Answers
Grove City, PA
Ok first of all it is very important that you read this is concentrated. I bought this thinking it was a juice and about died when I took a sip. It is meant to be mixed with something and considering that I'm sure it would be great. Just do not make the same mistake I did.
Jammie M.
Jammie M.
This is one of my favorite drinks. I add it to some water and mix it, add some grape juice, and that is a great combo. It's a great value especially for the flavoring you recrice. There is no comparing it to alternatives. Just pure apple goodness
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
I like the shelf sustainability of this product. I can keep it in the cabinet until I'm ready to use t and there is no thaw time like with frozen juices. It has affordability on its side too.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
Foodie Expert

I love apple juice and so this is one of my favorites juice is perfect for when you feel sin and need something invigorating Energy <3
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
I like the concentrate because you get a lot more bang for your buck, also great when making an apple gravy
Desirea P.
Desirea P.
Welch's juice is amazing! and these cans are even more amazing because you able to drink them on the go !
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Love welchs juice its deffinantly one of the best and i would tell everyone they should try it out
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Great taste. My favorite apple juice. Smaller cans make drinking on the go. Reasonably priced.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Foodie Expert
I been getting this brand in my WIC package since I got pregnant. It is great. It is healthy. The kids eat more healthier since they been drinking this. Can get at the local grocery store, too.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Stockton, CA
Wonderful used in punch, popsicles and over ice. When making the sauce for little smokies jar of welshes grape jelly and 1/4 cup of this juice with an 1/8 cup honey. Warm in crock pot. Add a cup Bar-b-que sauce 10 minutes before serving..
Grove City, PA
Do you mix this with water or another juice?