BY WELCH'S

Welch's 100% white grape juice, the clear choice: made from antioxidant- rich niagara grapes grown by our farmer owners; twice the antioxidant power of apple juice, and 120% vitamin c to help support a healthy immune system; it is easy on young stomachs - easier to digest than apple and pear juice; no sugar added - ever! Our grapes are sweet enough, thank you; a 4 oz. Glass counts as 1/2 cup, or one serving, of fruit.

Tiane F.
Tiane F.
My kids LOVE this juice, and so do I! Great alternative to the traditional purple grape juice but it is much more crisp and not as heavy. I love that it spent again when accidentally spilled by little hands. Great juice overall, I do however mix half water half juice for the kids as I find it quite strong for them to drink it straight.
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
These #welchjuice are good but have an after taste to it that me and my kids don't like. It have a tacky dryness taste after you drink it. Maybe it's just me but I rather drink #juicyjuice then these #welchjuice because it doesn't have a after taste to it.
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
I'm usually not a big fan of grape juice, but I really like Welch's white grape juice. It's not as heavy a flavor as most grape juices; it's a little more tart and seems less sugary and syrupy than other regular grape juices. Overall I like it a lot!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY
Always a fan of welchs juice. It's something I grew up on as a kid and so has my kids. Love that the taste it always good and never bitter. Love that it doesn't have all the added sugars
Alona Y.
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
It took me a long time to try the white grape, I don't know why I was convinced that I wouldn't like it but I finally tried it and it's really good. Nothing like regular grape.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this flavor juice of all and I will get in any form. I o not get t he sparkling for holidays though cuz it does mess with my heartburn. All the bubbles.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Welch's best flavor on the market. I also enjoy the grape flavor. Its refreshing and it has everything I'm looking for in a juice product. So delicious.
Christy K.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
So delicious.. you can't really top Welch's grape juice.. it's a go to.. wether in the morning or at night.. great for adults and children alike.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
White grape juice is my favorite juice. It has a sharp clean taste. This brand tastes the best to me. I love the little bottles.
maria c.
maria c.
The kids love to drink this all day long. Its goos for them so it makes me happy. It has a sweet teast and its good for them.