BY WELCH'S

Welch's 100% Juice Ice Bars come in three great flavors: Concord Grape, White Grape with Natural Cherry Flavor and White Grape with Natural Tropical Flavor, with no high fructose corn syrup.

Lauren K.
I absolutely LOVE these popsicles. They taste just like the grape juice. It comes in three flavors: concord grape, cherry grape, and white grape. They are made from 100% grape juice and i would definitely buy them again! You can pick them up at any Costco or Sam's Club. They were around five dollars, but that's amazing considering how many popsicles you get in a box!
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
I've only purchased these once and we all seemed to like them. It is good in flavoring and great for coming in after a hot day outside, after school, work or after enjoying the day. It can get a little to much after just having one for us. So I'll give it a 4
Emma M.
Haileybury, ON
I LOVE these freezie alternatives! My son is on a sugar-free diet, so these are perfect for him as they are 100% fruit juice! They are so delicious, and have different flavours. I will definitely buy these again!
Melissa B.
These are one of my son's favorite snacks after school. Doesn't matter the time of year he still enjoys the cooling taste. Since they are 100% fruit juice I don't mind him enjoying them. The taste is really refreshing and enjoyable. I also like that it's such an easy snack to grab and go with little chance of making a mess along the way which is very important lol!
I hope you'll give it a try!
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
I buy these all of the time. They are easy for the kids in the summer or anytime on the go. My kids eat a ton of them so I have to give 5 stars
Heidi M.
Moose Jaw
Who doesn't like a freezie on a hot day. These have a nice juicy real fruit flavor to them. Not just sugar and water
Kendal A.
Mississauga, ON
These are amazing my whole family loves them. They taste great and are not too expensive. I buy them quite often.
Lindsay B.
Canada
Just bought a bag of these and my kid loves them definitely a great cool treat for the hot summer heat!
Ashley O.
Stony Plain
These are delicious and healthier then the pop flavored one! They even taste great
mykaelle M.
Canada QC
Are this is good have you guys tried it call me if it's good in the comments it I'll buy it

Amazon