BY WELCH'S

Refreshing juice drinks for everyone to enjoy. Brimming with Welch’s unmistakable fruit punch flavor for delicious taste on-the-go.

Ingredients :
Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Citrate, Gum Acacia, Ester Gum, Red 40, Sucralose

Buy on Walmart
Kristie T.
This is one of my top 5 drink varieties. I purchased the 24 pack and I must say that they all taste refreshingly good. The fruit punch is out of this world. This case was under $11 at Sam's Club.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Review for: Juice Drink more...
Es súper rico este jugo , no es lo más sano PORSUE tiene mucha azúcar pero para esos días que uno la pasa bien sin preocuparse de la vida sana está bien y deliciosos
daijah p.
Love love love the orange pineapple ones I buy them weekly and they are nicely packaged and has a amazing flavor combination! They are not expensive and good for a on the go drink! I recommend it for all of they people who are orange fans:)
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I love this! This is my opinion and the taste can be different to different people. This drink is so fruity and my kids love it. It taste better cold. I would recommend for moms with kids. Lol! It a lifesaver.
Christy B.
Fairfield, OH
Review for: Welch's Single Serve Fruit Punch Concentrate, Modified 9/10/08 Juice Drink 15.2 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle more...
This is my favorite drink to take to work with me. I am sick of pop and water, this is a perfect delicious pick me up. I love the fruit punch flavor. The bottle isn't too big or too small (so many juices are too small) and I would recommend to others that love fruit punch!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Extremely sweet but great tasting. Very rich in flavor and the only con is the sweetness. The rich flavor makes you enjoy the drink and especially when chilled. I would recommend this product to others interested in something different
Karlie L.
Carrollton
Welch's Single Serve Fruit Bunch packs are easy to carry, compliment any packed lunch, and just taste great. I like that they have just the right amount of punch to quench your thirst but not overwhelm you. It's great for kids, has a great flavor, and doesn't make me feel guilty when I sneak a few for myself.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I have tried with Welch's grape juice and everybody knows that well she makes the best use is not that much sugar in it I think it's not that much sugar in it so you might want to check the back of the label like I do that it got so many different flavors I got grapes watermelon strawberries so many good players not just for the Pacific flavor
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
So let me tell you how my freshman year of college this was my addiction, I had this juice every single week, it was that good, then for some reason they disappeared and last year I saw them again and purchased a case. I like the juice, you should try it if you haven't already.
diane b.
North Bend, PA
Review for: Juice more...
I love the single serve bottles of this drink. Makes packing lunches easy. and the product taste great met all my expectations. and is very affordable. The small single serve bottle is very nice and i will continue to buy this product. especially to put in my lunches.