Welch's® 100% Juice Apple uploaded by Arlene C.

BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delicious, 100 Percent Fruit Juice Contains Two Servings Of Fruit Per Bottle. Welch's Juice Never Has Any Added Sugar And Contains No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives. Convenient, Single-serve Bottle Contains Just Delicious 100 Percent Juice From Welch's Family Owned Farms.

Welch's 100% Apple Juice:

100% Juice
No Sugar Added
100% Vitamin C
Ingredients: Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Malic Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Welch's® 100% Juice Apple
  • "Welch's is my favorite apple juice, it's so sweet and has such a great taste." in 1 review
Breanna F.
Athens
Purchased at: Walmart
I love apple juice so much. It is my favorite kind of juice. It is so refreshing and it taste great. I would recommend this apple juice to anyone. You can never go wrong with a classic apple juice.
Kylee B.
Hampton, VA
My son is a complete apple juice fanatic. But he is very particular in the taste of apple juice. Welch’s is by far his favorite brand of apple juice. It has that nice apple flavor without being too watered down.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
My son loves Welch’s apple juice. I usually try everything before giving it to him and I also loved it. Some other apple juices have a weird after
Taste but not this one. Very affordable and have been purchasing for 2 years now . Highly recommend to mothers for their little ones
Charlotte J.
Carthage
I love apple juice and this is the one that I go to whenever I want apple juice.  It is the closest thing to an apple that I have tasted.  This is a really well known product and it is one that not only do I drink, but it is one that I make sure that my kids have.
Jessica Y.
I love apple juice! I usually drink it in the morning with my breakfast or at night for a boost of fruit for desert. The flavors are rich, sweet, and delicious! Never can do wrong with a Welch drink! I definitely recommend this juice! The grape juice one is also a must!
Michelle J.
I love apple juice, Welch’s is very good. It has nice packaging, it is rich in flavor, it’s not bad for you and it’s not expensive at all, I could drink it every day. I would recommend this to all apple juice lovers
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
I love every single kind of Welch’s juice I have bought. In my home, we mainly drink juices due to not drinking caffeine. So I have plenty of opportunity to try different flavors each and every time I go to the store.
brooklynn b.
Aurora
when i’m in the mood for some good apple juice (which is basically everyday now) i always go to this one! this apple juice definitely met my expectations because i don’t like fake apple juice so this was nice!!
Shivangi K.
Los Angeles, CA
Feels refreshing after having this juice. Seems to be very fresh and tastes like real fruit. Value for money product, best out of the lot. I am a repeat consumer, buy only this all the time
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Probably one of my favorite apple juices around. Great taste , the individual little bottles are average in price but are slightly expensive for a glass of apple juice.

Amazon