BY WELCH'S

Welch's 100% Juice Antioxidant Tropical Trio mixes a rich blend of 100% juices high in Vitamin C.

Ingredients :
Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Passion Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate), Mango Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Mango Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

autumn g.
Mineral Wells , WV
Welch’s is one of the best juice brands out there. All of their juices taste amazing. This juice in particular has so much flavors throughout it, it blew my socks off. All of their juice is reasonably priced, so you can buy it again & again without breaking your bank. I recommend this juice and Welch’s in general!
Shalena D.
Wakeman, OH
I love the taste of this juice. It is so wonderful. The price is fantastic, too. It is crisp aged refreshing. My children love it as well. I even like it a bit diluted too.
Jackelyn S.
I just recently bought this like a month ago for the first time and I’m so glad i did. All of these flavors mixed together make some of the best juice I’ve ever had. Must try for sure!
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I don't buy much juice but let's face it kids love it. They love the tropical juices and I have found that this is their favorite juice. I think it has a really good taste but is too sweet for me.
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
This is one of my favorite new drinks extremely fruity there's not too much sugar is 200% juice and it has 150% vitamin C which is really good and it's extremely tropical I love it.
Jessie C.
Gladstone
Gross! It tasted like a mixture of random fruit that was too sweet and the combination didn’t work well. If I go for another tropical drink I will stick to another brand
Gina J.
Staten Island, NY
No one can do grape juice like Welch’s! Not overly sweet just perfect. Great for both kids and adults, with breakfast or lunch or on the go. Can be found at any supermarket!
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for drinking during the day or night time. This drink is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries, Walmart and target. I would recommend to anyone and repurchase this product.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
This is the best juice ever ! I really love this brand and they definitely made an awesome combination of fruit juice. It’s a bit on the sweet side so I water it down some, overall awesome taste and texture.
Monica M.
Love it. Nice and smooth. Both my kids love it and prefere this one than the regular purple grape one. The price is pretty good usually so it's one of my go to juices.