BY WELCH'S

Welch's 100% Juice Antioxidant Superberry is a rich blend of juices that's high in Vitamin C and Antioxidants.

Ingredients :

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice, Aronia Berry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Aronia Berry Concentrate), Mangosteen Puree From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Mangosteen Puree Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (For Tartness)

Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Since childhood I have loved the clean pure taste of welchs grape juice! The flavor is pure unadulterated goodness! Every time I drink it I'm flooded with childhood memories of playing outside with my siblings and running in the house for a juice break! Delicious and nostalgic!
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
My only complaint with this product is that the sugar content is very high. So to cut the sugar for the children I do half juice half water. Aside from that I do like that it says it is 100% juice and I can feel comfortable that this brand will not harm my kids
Shanyce M.
Milford, UT
My son LOVES juice it doesn't matter what kind it is. the packaging is nice and the product tastes great. I would buy this product again but usually like to try new juices each time. It was a good price and on sale when I bought it so thats always a plus.
✨Violeta H.
This juice is so delicious but very very concentrated. It kind of met my expectations. It’s affordable and delicious to drink. I would keep buying this juice and recommend this one to everyone who really likes concentrated juices.
Lena L.
Tacoma
I love grape flavor for its bitterness don’t get me wrong, it’s not that bitter and it actually tastes very good.
My family always bought this as long as I remember. We always had Welch juice in our house. I recommend.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I really love this juice! If I’m going to drink juice I want it to taste like it’s fresh squeezed, and the strong amazing flavor of Welch’s just can’t be beat! It’s been a family fave since I was a kid!
Madison M.
This is super strong you almost feel like they came straight from the grapes themselve. This is the only brand that is the real deal and doesn't have all those added artifical flavors to their products.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
So I’ve tried quite a bit of welches flavors, and none of them have disappointed me yet. It tastes like fresh fruit, and not always super sweet. Usually pretty affordable and easy to find at any grocery store or Walmart.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an awesome juice! Welch's has the best juices on the market! I just love the berry flavor of the juice! It is also very affordable! It is worth the money. I would definitely recommend it to friend! I would also buy it again! I love it! Great product!
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
This has been my favorite grape juice since I was a kid! I now buy it for my kids, it’s natural and it tastes SO SO good. I honestly don’t even try other brands because I love this one so much. I would recommend. Is to anyone that likes grape juice
I live in Lodi, CA. My husband is a type1 diabetic. He loves/needs your juice. Target stores are all out of the juice. What/where is there another retail store or website(w/in 10 miles.) Thankyou for your response!
The juice he needs are the 6 pks of grape super berry.

Target