BY WELCH'S

Welch's 100% Juice Antioxidant Superberry is a rich blend of juices that's high in Vitamin C and Antioxidants.

Ingredients :

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice, Aronia Berry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Aronia Berry Concentrate), Mangosteen Puree From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Mangosteen Puree Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (For Tartness)

Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
Since childhood I have loved the clean pure taste of welchs grape juice! The flavor is pure unadulterated goodness! Every time I drink it I'm flooded with childhood memories of playing outside with my siblings and running in the house for a juice break! Delicious and nostalgic!
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
My only complaint with this product is that the sugar content is very high. So to cut the sugar for the children I do half juice half water. Aside from that I do like that it says it is 100% juice and I can feel comfortable that this brand will not harm my kids
Shanyce M.
Milford, UT
My son LOVES juice it doesn't matter what kind it is. the packaging is nice and the product tastes great. I would buy this product again but usually like to try new juices each time. It was a good price and on sale when I bought it so thats always a plus.
Natasha W.
Northport
I told my husband to buy me some juice and this is what he brought home. I don’t usually like grape juice, but I’ll be damned if this stuff isn’t amazing. I love it in the morning, with my lunch, at night. I feel like a kid wanting juice
✨Violeta H.
This juice is so delicious but very very concentrated. It kind of met my expectations. It’s affordable and delicious to drink. I would keep buying this juice and recommend this one to everyone who really likes concentrated juices.
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
Yes so delicious!!! I am completely on board with the 100% juice option in kids drinks and compared to the alternatives this is the best tasting when it comes to grape juice. It’s very inexpensive and I do recommend others to give it a try!
Lena L.
Tacoma
I love grape flavor for its bitterness don’t get me wrong, it’s not that bitter and it actually tastes very good.
My family always bought this as long as I remember. We always had Welch juice in our house. I recommend.
Inna P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Love the flavor! I mainly kept these juice bottles on hand for when I have hypoglycemic episode and this juice works miracles. It brings me right up. Taste is excellent as well. Would definitely recommend to others
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Amber C.
Good taste, very nice for a health conscious momma like myself . Decent size means it will last about a week but then I’ll need more but Hines if the bottle were any bigger I’d have problems pouring.
I live in Lodi, CA. My husband is a type1 diabetic. He loves/needs your juice. Target stores are all out of the juice. What/where is there another retail store or website(w/in 10 miles.) Thankyou for your response!
The juice he needs are the 6 pks of grape super berry.