BY WELCH'S

In one delicious glass of Welch’s 100% Grape Juice with Fiber, you’ll get a good source of fiber — which helps support a healthy digestive system.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice, Resistant Maltodextrin (Dietary Fiber), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
Not my favorite but it's okay. It is a bit heavy for a drink but overall it taste good in flavor. I would recommend this to someone who likes more stronger juices. I've bought it a few times myself
kim t.
Arlington, VA
Welch's Grape Juice is the brand my family prefers. They all like the original juice and when I do buy it, it doesn't last. It has this nice simple grape flavor that's not too sweet and not to tart.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Ive never tried a grape juice as good as this one. It's really affordable for an amazing taste. I purchase mine at Ralph's. And this one actually taste like grapes unlike the syrup based ones. It also helps me when I'm constipated, I know TOO MUCH INFO, But still. It really does help me. haha
Brittany J.
Grape juice is something that I’ve been drinking since I was a kid. It’s still taste of saying that they have change the package is very nice and it is very affordable to buy. I will highly recommend anyone to purchase this item
Ny I.
I loved Welch’s grape juice, I’m practically addicted to it. I am sad that this exact product (with fiber) has not been on the shelves for an extended period of time. I don’t know where to buy it anymore.
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
This is by far our favorite grape juice! My carb loving children tend to get constipated from time to time and this seems to keep them regular! The taste is great and the benefits are awesome! I feel like everyone can benefit from a little fiber!
Crystal R.
The Welchs Concord Grape Juice is so refreshing. I love that its on the healthier side of Juice options. My family has communion at home with this juice. My church uses it as well. Yum!
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
If you love grape juice and haven't tried Welch's then I wonder where you've been. There is a little room for improvement, but as the years have gone by, they seem to be outweighing the competition in trying.
Liz C.
Plaistow, NH
I'm constantly drinking this and always keep a bottle in my house. I love this particular grape juice because instead of tasting like medicine, it actually tasted like grapes! I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good grape juice but can't find one.
Mary W.
Brown Deer, WI
This will always be the only grape juice I drink. It is quite expensive, but the flavor is the best around. I love to put it in a champagne glass and make myself feel fancy when I cook for myself in my dorm. haha