BY WELCH'S

One refreshing glass of Welch's 100% Grape Juice with Calcium provides a good source of calcium to help support healthy bones and teeth.

Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice, Calcium Gluconate, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Calcium Lactate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Welch's® 100% Grape Juice with Calcium
  • "We're not big juice drinkers but I bought this on a splurge, thinking it would be a great way to boost our vitamin c intake." in 1 review
Samantha F.
I love grape juice and this brand is the best for it. My taste sensitivity has gone up and this is too sweet for me now so I always dilute it with water and it still taste great
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This is a very good grape fruit juice that has been selling a quality product for years I love the fact that they sell a variety of grape juices that are single flavors and blended. It is a bit price bit it is worth every penny. I do recommend purchasing it when it's on sale to save a few bucks. I do recommend it
Magdaliz P.
My mom is diabetic so, sometimes the juice she prefers is this one. I only buy it when I know she’s coming. Whatever is left over my son drinks it like nothing, he also loves it. I sometimes have to water it a little because it feels too strong. Otherwise, we will continue buying it.
Thammy F.
I don’t really like grape fruit too much but I love this juice. It’s not too sweet and not artificial, it’s a natural grape juice that is so refreshing to drink during a hot summer, my family has this juice at home all the time and we all love it.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
The grape flavor of this juice is amazing. This juice is so good. Especially when it's cold. I buy the variety pack of the welch's juice with this grape flavor included in it. It also comes with Apple and orange pineapple. The grape is my favorite out the pack.
Jadi S.
Me and my dad love grape juice but we were picky about it we would only like wleches so this product has been around in my household for as long as I can remember it's a little more on the expensive side but very good
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really good grape juice! Oh my goodness! I like to get it super chilled and pour me a nice glass! It's very rich in flavor and extremely satisfying! I've been addicted to this grape juice my entire life!
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This grape juice reminds me of my childhood. If you're looking for a grape juice that's pure grape juice and it's healthy for your body definitely give this a try. It is parent mother and child approved.
Chaliegh J.
Belleville
Thanks kids love this grape juice it's probably one of there favorites but the floor does not lol so if you have nice carpet becare ful it's outrageously har to get it out but it tastes and smells great
Christiana L.
When I was a little Welch's was something we only got when we went to my grandparents house or communion at church and now that I'm a grown up it's one of my favorite things to mix with ginger ale.
naomi f.
How much sugar is being put into this?