BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceWelch's
100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle

Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle

Ingredients :
Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

How is this best served?
Where can I buy this product?
Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I end up having to dilute it some.
Start your review of Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah S.
1,821 reviews
Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Sarah S.
Welch’s plain 100% grape juice is the gold standard when it comes to grape juice. It’s refreshing, full of flavor, and absolutely delicious. It tastes great cold and also at room temperature. I am a huge fan of it.
Amanda C.
Manassas, VA
Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
WelchWelch It’s a truck full friend of mine. Elementary school where they were they were served As an item you can purchase in addition to your lunch. I always made sure to have that extra $.60 for a can of this amazing juice. The juice flavor is perfect amount of tart and sweet. The color is true to nature and taste like an actual grape!
Blasiann M.
Gainesville
Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Blasiann M.
I love Welch’s especially their grape juice … I am a repeat consumer this is one of 3 thing I drink a day … there is no need to improve this product for the flavor Is already bold and fresh I most def would buy again I LOVE IT [product:welchs-100%-concord-grape-juice]
Brandy N.
Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Welch's 100% Concord Grape Juice has no added sugar. That is great for diabetics or anyone who is watching their sugar intake. It is delicious and every 8 ounce glass counts for two servings of fruit. It's a win win. It always meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again. [product:welch's-100%-grape-juice---96-fl-oz-bottle]
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great grape juice,taste yummy and easy to open. I like to drink this on my wine glasses and relax. It’s very affordable and a must for a plain meal. I would buy again and easy to find in Walmart right now.
Jasmine  M.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
My daughter and husband are all about this! It has a true taste of grape and it’s good when mixed with vodka. Just sayin :)
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
One of the best all time drink. Very refreshing, totally worth a try. The best summer drink!
Annaliese W.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite grape juice!! And grape juice is my favorite kind of juice! I only drink 100% juice so this product is perfect for me! I always have it on hand.
Lindsay  M.
Akron, OH
Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 96 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Lindsay  M.
Welch's 100% Grape juice is so tasty. The juice has 2 servings of fruit and is no sugar added. gluten-free and 100% juice you can't go wrong with this.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
This is far from that cruddy grape medicine flavored grape juice! This is an explosion of grape flavor! It is the one and ONLY grape juice I purchase. It is affordable and delicious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsay  M.
Akron, OH
il y a 6 ans
What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?
Amanda C. il y a 3 mois