BY WELCH'S #2 in Juice

Welch's® 100% Grape Juice.

New look!

Same great taste.

Family farmer owned.

Original.

1 Not a low calorie food. See nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content.

No sugar added.

2 servings of fruit†.

A blend of concord grapes and other grape juices from concentrate with added ingredients, 120% DV Vitamin C.

• Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I t...6 Answers
  • What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?4 Answers
  • Isn't too sweet for you? I need to put some sparkling wat...1 Answers
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Welch's® 100% Grape Juice 16 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I normally don't like grape juice due to it's chalky, sometimes bitter, after taste.  This 100% grape juice doesn't have any after taste and goes down smoothly!  It's great with sparkling water and my kids LOVE it when I freeze this and then blend it to create a 100% juice slushy.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: 100% Grape more...
Welch's is the only grape juice I buy.  It is 100% juice and has no added sugars or artificial ingredients.  I water mine down because I find it's too strong to drink as-is, but it still has a really delicious grapey flavor even watered down.  This is my go-to grape juice.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 100% Grape more...
I love grape juice. I have loved grape juice for so long. I remember when my mom would give us grape juice and toast for breakfast. This grape juice has a great taste. Plus grapes are helped your skin and your brain when you are younger. I will continue to buy this juice. I would recommend it!
ana s.
this was always a grean treat at the breakfast table. back then it came in a glass bottle and rmember it would sweat on the table. the colder it was the better it was.

siempre era un antojito bueno en la mesa del desayuno. en aquel entonces la botella era de vidrio y recuerdo como sudaba en la mesa. mas frio era el jugo, mas rico sabia.
Tonya L.
Love the taste of this juice. It like all they have done is mash the grape and you get all the juice and no water or anything else is added. Now it says 100 % juice but I can be held on reading the ingredients because I grew up on this stuff so I don't like any other kind.
Mj G.
Review for: 100% Grape more...
I like this juice but they need to make it less sweet so it could be more healthy. But, I do like the taste of the grape juice and so does my kids. I do think they need to improve on their recipe. Yeah, I would probably buy it again but possibly the less concentrated.
Yajaira R.
Review for: 2.84 Lt more...
I like this juice. However I think it’s very concentrated. The flavor is very strong were it kinda hurts your throat. compared to other juices it’s not watered down. Might go well mixed with a drink. I’d purchase it again. Might just want to add a little water to water it down a bit.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Review for: Welch's Bottled Healthy Heart 100% Grape Juice, 46 oz more...
Normally, my go to drink is water, but sometimes I switch things up and buy grape juice! I love Welch’s grape juice, it has such a good flavor. It tastes just like grapes and it a bit tart, which I love. Also, it is super healthy and have no added ingredients!!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Mmmm I have a bottle of this in my fridge right now. It tastes so good. Welchs grape juice has always been a favorite of mine which is funny because I don't care for "grape" flavored things. But this juice is just so flavorful and crisp.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
Yummy. Tastes delicious and I will continue to buy it but I really wish we could get some real juice that isn’t made from concentrate. 100% real juice isn’t actually real juice. The flavor is good, but ingredients aren’t up to par. Maybe we need an organic version.
Esperanza C.
Orlando, FL
Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I end up having to dilute it some.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?
Monique W.
Charlotte, NC
How long can yout keep this product once it's been mixed?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Isn't too sweet for you? I need to put some sparkling water with it.