BY WELCH'S #3 in Juice

Welch's® 100% Grape Juice.

New look!

Same great taste.

Family farmer owned.

Original.

1 Not a low calorie food. See nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content.

No sugar added.

2 servings of fruit†.

A blend of concord grapes and other grape juices from concentrate with added ingredients, 120% DV Vitamin C.

• Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I end ...6 Answers
  • What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?4 Answers
  • Isn't too sweet for you? I need to put some sparkling water with it.1 Answers
Susan H.
Susan H.
Greenwood, IN
I purchase a bottle of Welch's 100% Grape Juice almost every week. I always think I am purchasing it for a healthy drink for my preschool age kids. But, it never fails the teenagers as well as adults also end up drinking it. Yes, I am also guilty of this. If you haven't had a glass of grape juice in awhile you really should refresh your memory of it's great natural fruit flavor. I'm just going to have to start purchasing two bottles a week. I want the entire family choosing a healthier beverages, having plenty of fruit juices available helps.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
This is THE ONLY grape juice I drink... It's so flavorful and not too sweet. Plus the bottle is easy to grab (I have small hands) so that makes it even better. I've tried other grape juices but they've either been too bitter or too sweet. This one is perfect and I can never go back to any other grape juice!
Donna C.
Donna C.
My son absolutely loves this juice. When I ask him to choose between this juice or apple juice, he typically chooses this one. I like the bottle design because it is easy to grip and pour. I do not think this juice is too expensive, at least not where I buy it at Fry's. I would recommend this juice.
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
When I say you'll feel like you're taking communion everyday hunny lol. This stuff is amazeballs! So sweet, I can't get enough. It's the first thing I grab when I walk down the juice isle. I think Welch's has the best grape juice. Definitely don't reach for that generic stuff, try this next time!
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
This is my breakfast juice of choice, since it has no added sugar, color, or flavor. It is 100% juice, with great taste from Concord grapes. It's a great heart-healthy drink, with even better flavor. It's really high in the anti-oxidant vitamin c. I would highly recommend this juice to anyone.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I enjoy grape juice, both white and red. Welch's has great quality grape juice and I usually buy it over the cheaper store brand because it's well worth it. It's pretty expensive in terms of juice but my friends love it. I don't remember if it's from concentrate or not but it'd better not be.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my go to grape juice brand! It has an awesome taste and is pretty healthy although it does have quite a bit of sugar! Its awesome to have in moderation! You can find this juice in most grocery stores and I would highly recommend it to anyone that loves a delicious grape juice!
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite grape juice brand to purchase. Can't go wrong with a classic! The flavor isn't too sweet as a lot of other juice blends/brands tend to overuse the sugar. This one retains a slight and crisp tartness, which makes it easily drinkable and doesn't upset my stomach.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
I love Welch's juice as well has their jams and jellies! Grape juice is definitely one of my favorite juices by them. Way better than all of the competition in my opinion. It is fairly cheap and can usually find coupons for them as well! It doesn't get any better than Welch's
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I grew up on this juice and still enjoy it today. No one else makes a grape juice this excellent. It is super sweet and made with natural sugars. It is very refreshing, and I enjoy drinking it from time to time. It is also very affordable, and easy to find at grocery stores.
Esperanza C.
Esperanza C.
Orlando, FL
Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I end up having to dilute it some.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?
Monique W.
Monique W.
Charlotte, NC
How long can yout keep this product once it's been mixed?
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Isn't too sweet for you? I need to put some sparkling water with it.