BY WELCH'S #7 in Juice

Welch's® 100% Grape Juice.

New look!

Same great taste.

Family farmer owned.

Original.

1 Not a low calorie food. See nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content.

No sugar added.

2 servings of fruit†.

A blend of concord grapes and other grape juices from concentrate with added ingredients, 120% DV Vitamin C.

• Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I en...6 Answers
  • What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?4 Answers
  • Isn't too sweet for you? I need to put some sparkling water with it.1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kari H.
Review for: 100% Grape more...
Welch’s grape juice has been a staple in our house through the winter season. I truly believe it has helped us stay well from the flu and all the other terrible bugs going around. I love the taste of this grape juice and drink a small glass everyday. It’s very reasonably priced and I would definitely
recommend it.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: 100% Grape more...
Welch's is the only grape juice I buy.  It is 100% juice and has no added sugars or artificial ingredients.  I water mine down because I find it's too strong to drink as-is, but it still has a really delicious grapey flavor even watered down.  This is my go-to grape juice.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Welch's® 100% Grape Juice 16 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I normally don't like grape juice due to it's chalky, sometimes bitter, after taste.  This 100% grape juice doesn't have any after taste and goes down smoothly!  It's great with sparkling water and my kids LOVE it when I freeze this and then blend it to create a 100% juice slushy.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 100% Grape more...
I love grape juice. I have loved grape juice for so long. I remember when my mom would give us grape juice and toast for breakfast. This grape juice has a great taste. Plus grapes are helped your skin and your brain when you are younger. I will continue to buy this juice. I would recommend it!
Tonya L.
Love the taste of this juice. It like all they have done is mash the grape and you get all the juice and no water or anything else is added. Now it says 100 % juice but I can be held on reading the ingredients because I grew up on this stuff so I don't like any other kind.
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
Review for: Welch's® 100% Grape Juice 16 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I was at the doctors waiting for stress test results and my husband went to grab me something to eat from downstairs. He came back with this juice and it was way too sweet from what I remember. It tasted like straight sugar, which I guess when your a kid you love but it was disgusting. I couldn’t finish it.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Mmmm I have a bottle of this in my fridge right now. It tastes so good. Welchs grape juice has always been a favorite of mine which is funny because I don't care for "grape" flavored things. But this juice is just so flavorful and crisp.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
I love this grape juice! I always drank it on Shabbat as a kid, and I continue to consume this product as an adult. It is sweet, flavorful, and reasonably priced at most places. I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes juice.
Kimmi M.
Review for: 100% Grape more...
Absolutely love this juice! The taste is absolutely amazing! The value is great for the quality of this product. We have bought this many times and will continue to buy this product. It’s definitely the best against its competitors.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
Yummy. Tastes delicious and I will continue to buy it but I really wish we could get some real juice that isn’t made from concentrate. 100% real juice isn’t actually real juice. The flavor is good, but ingredients aren’t up to par. Maybe we need an organic version.
Esperanza C.
Orlando, FL
Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I end up having to dilute it some.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?
Monique W.
Charlotte, NC
How long can yout keep this product once it's been mixed?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Isn't too sweet for you? I need to put some sparkling water with it.