BY WELCH'S #1 in Juice

Welch's® 100% Grape Juice.

New look!

Same great taste.

Family farmer owned.

Original.

1 Not a low calorie food. See nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content.

No sugar added.

2 servings of fruit†.

A blend of concord grapes and other grape juices from concentrate with added ingredients, 120% DV Vitamin C.

• Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I en...6 Answers
  • What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?4 Answers
  • Isn't too sweet for you? I need to put some sparkling water with it.1 Answers
Cristina R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite grape juice brand of all time. I feel like I taste the grapes picked and the freshness of them. I just love the flavor so much and actually I use this juice cooking some of my meat to give it a nice taste to them. Also mix this with egg yolk and sugar and you get a nice "ponche" if you are Spanish you know!
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Review for: Pourable Concentrate 11.5 oz
I purchase these small welches grape juices and keep them for the kids lunches. It’s better than them drinking soda. We go to Sam’s club and keep them available for the kids. They are inexpensive & easy to find! They also have a variety of flavors!
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
Foodie Expert
This to me is the best textured & best tasting concord grape juice of all I have tried. Little misleading 100% - as it may be 100% real juice its not 100% grapes. Label says contains Pear & Apple too. Prices here are out of line, but i deal with it.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
Mmmm I have a bottle of this in my fridge right now. It tastes so good. Welchs grape juice has always been a favorite of mine which is funny because I don't care for "grape" flavored things. But this juice is just so flavorful and crisp.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
Foodie Expert
Yummy. Tastes delicious and I will continue to buy it but I really wish we could get some real juice that isn’t made from concentrate. 100% real juice isn’t actually real juice. The flavor is good, but ingredients aren’t up to par. Maybe we need an organic version.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best grape juices, it's so sweet and tastey. Really worth having a glass if you never have before! Sometimes I water it down because it is so rich and sweet. But that's just me. I'm usually only a water drinker. It's great if your making fruit smoothies to add a little bit of sweetness too. So good!!
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
My go to juice! It is so versatile and can be enjoyed plain or mixed with your favorite liquor (like vodka!) my 4 year also loves this juice!! I have been drinking this since I was a young girl and will continue!!
Cailee C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This product is great for preventing or containing stomach bugs. There was an outbreak at work, and I drank this to make sure I didn’t get sick. It worked! It’s super affordable, and it tastes pretty good too!
Rosaline M.
Sacramento, CA
Welches is my secret pleasure! I love this juice brand and the rich sweet juice that their products have. I’m not a big sweets person so this for me is definitely a once in a while occasional buy. Delicious!
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Foodie Expert
Welch’s has the best grape juice. I love it. I could drink tons of it in one sitting. Adults and children can all enjoy it. You can get it at a great price from just about any grocery store as well. .
Esperanza C.
Orlando, FL
Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I end up having to dilute it some.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?
Monique W.
Charlotte, NC
How long can yout keep this product once it's been mixed?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Isn't too sweet for you? I need to put some sparkling water with it.