BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

U.S. Grown, nothing artificial, exceptional taste. Welch's 100% Concord Grape Juice is made from only U.S. grown Concord grapes that are picked and pressed within 8 hours to capture the wholesome and bright, clean taste of whole pressed fruit.

Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
I like grape juice. Mind you, I don't normally like it so much that I feel it necessary to get 64oz of it at a time, but Welch's is usually the exception to that rule. Welch's has that grape kick without being too sweet, or watered down. There's no question as to what you're drinking, not only because it will stain your carpet a lovely purple that will leave friends asking if you're a wino (at which point you'll have to admit that no, you just really like a good grape juice - or let them think what they want, I can't tell you what to do), but because the flavor is unmistakable when it's Welch's. I love this stuff.
Jessica W.
I love that this is 100% juice and is less processed than many other fruit juices. I prefer to eat the fruit rather than drink it (sugar), but I feel less guilty when I drink this. I've loved grape juice since I was a kid, and I will still buy it now as an adult. Thumbs up!
Megan S.
Robbinsville, NJ
Hands down the best grape juice out there. I've tried store brands, but nothing compares to the flavor of Welch's. It's the perfect blend of sweetness and tart. I highly recommend this juice.
Heather D.
Buford GA
I love. Welchs concord grape juice, I have wonderful childhood memories drinking all of the Welchs flavors and my favorite was the grape. Everytime in the summer I buy this drink and it is gone before the end of the day.
Ryan M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is hands down the best grape juice on planet earth!!! I have yet to find a better example of value, taste and utter joy. I have used other store brands which have not met the mark. I add this to every cart.
Chass L.
Always the perfect thirst quencher for not only me but for our children. I love that there isn't an unnecessary amount of sugar and other ingredients that are considered to be waste to our bodies. Always have this stocked in our refrigerator.
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I loooove it so much. I love the flavor and the sweetness of the juice. It's affordable and it wasn't the first time that I've tried it. I like the brand, but honestly I would drink any type of grape juice.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
i love my grape welch every monrning with my breakfast I have been drinking welch products for over 5 years but the grape one is my best choice
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I've had a grape juice obsession since I was like 12 and this stuff is the best. Perfect combination of sweet and tart.
Becky H.
Atlanta, TX
I love all of Welch's products. I love the concord grape, diet cran-grape, and purge Welch's products. Very refreshing
Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
I use to drink a lot of this when I was younger, and heavier. Do you know if they make a lower calorie?