BY WELCH'S #32 in Juice

Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
My family and I love Welches Grape Juice.  We go through it very quickly which can get expensive but for the taste it makes it worth it.  I try to pick it up when my local store has it on sale and keep 1 or 2 bottles in the pantry.  I prefer to only drink grape juice so this is my go-to brand.
Monica K.
Classic and clean taste! The juice is so bright and flavorful. It really feels like you bit into a bunch of fresh grapes. The price is just right for a large bottle. Because the juice is so strong in flavor, I think a single bottle goes a long way. It even tastes fine when ice melts and dilutes it. It also pairs well with food! The acidity of the grape juice really cuts through greasy, salty and even spicy food. I’m not a drinker, so I sometimes enjoy grape juice with some cubed cheese, cured meats and crackers. It’s just as good as having it with an aged wine but without my face turning bright red.
Tabitha R.
My children love the welches Concord grape juice to go along with their snack in the afternoon time after work and or school. During the summer they will even pour some into ice cube trays and make frozen treats with it. It has one of the best grape flavors.
Catherine G.
Richfield, MN
I LOVE Welch's grape juice! It is by far my favorite brand of grape juice out there. It is on the more pricey side, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion. I would definitely buy again, and this is one product that I don't choose to buy the cheaper version of.
Sammy K.
Snoqualmie
Soooo tasty and rich. My favorite juice of all time!!! Doesn’t stain your teeth or mouth or lips. Very sweet so if you think it might be too much, then I do not suggest it. You can most likely find it at your grocery store.
Nancy H.
Seven Hills
I use this to lower my cholesterol believe it or not. I like this better than wine. The flavor is so good too! I enjoy mine with my dinner. I buy these at BJ’s. It comes in a two pack and is very reasonably priced.
Lauren G.
I love the fact that is is 100% juice and not from concentrate. It has a very rich grape flavor and it is very addicting. Once you have one small glass you will want to have another and you won’t feel bad about it
Lauren R.
The best! I know what I’m drinking is actual juice and it tastes so good! It’s full of vitamins and flavor! It’s not that much more expensive than the store brand, and I would definitely recommend you upgrade!
Juanita B.
This stuff is addictive!!!! I drink so much of this stuff when I buy it...it good and good for you I guess but not in large amounts. The sugar content is high and it makes you use the bathroom tmi I know but this is a review on how I personally feel about it so I have to give you the good the bad and the Uhhh keep that to yourself. It's a real review
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
Can't beat a classic! I grew up always having this in our fridge and I will probably die with it in my fridge. Refreshing, delicious, and not from concentrate, I love this 100% juice!