Welch's® 100% Concord Grape Juice uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY WELCH'S

Welch’s 100% Grape Juice delivers the bold, delicious taste of Concord grapes in every glass. Not to mention that it helps support a healthy heart.

Ingredients :
Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice, Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Jayme M.
Carencro, LA
My all time favorite grape juice! I only buy welch’s. When I was pregnant, I went through these like crazy! My local store couldn’t keep them on the shelves! Seriously. If you haven’t tried it, do yourself a favor and try it! Perfect tartness to compliment the sweetness. Not overly sweet.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
THE BEST GRAPE JUICE EVER. PERIOD. My absolute favorite ever since I was a little girl. It's SO sweet and tart- which is why I love it so freaking much. It's a sweet, fruity juice that quenches your thirst. There's nothing better on a hot Summer day than an ice cold glass of Welchs Concord Grape Juice filled to the rim with ice cubes = heavenly!! ♡
Dawn S.
One of my personal all time favorite juices. Recommended for health purpuses but already enjoyed it for years. Highly recommended for young and adults. The taste is amazing! The price is usually very reasonable and we will continue to  purchase this for years to come.
Tabitha R.
My children love the welches Concord grape juice to go along with their snack in the afternoon time after work and or school. During the summer they will even pour some into ice cube trays and make frozen treats with it. It has one of the best grape flavors.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Welch's grape juice is my favorite grape juice because you know your getting 100% juice. It tastes delicious, it's good for you and it's easy to get your kids to drink welch's because it tastes so good. I very highly recommend this as the best grape juice!
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
This is the good stuff. Way better than juicy juice. And Concord grape is way better than any other kind of grape. It’s affordable. Good quality. Nice packaging. I’d definitely buy it again. I’m going to use this in my kombucha home brew.
Catherine G.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE Welch's grape juice! It is by far my favorite brand of grape juice out there. It is on the more pricey side, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion. I would definitely buy again, and this is one product that I don't choose to buy the cheaper version of.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
i lov ethis grape juice. it’s so good. it has such a great taste to it. so crisp. it’s a great value for the price. i get it at walmart. it’s better than other grape juices in my opinion. i recommend it to others.
Brittany M.
Pueblo, CO
I hate everything grape flavored but this grape juice it absolutely amazing! It is very tart but I like that. It doesn’t have that weird grape medicine flavor. I get it from Walmart. I definitely recommend if you like tart drinks.
Tinkki E.
Out of all the grape juices Welch's taste the best I have iron poor blood so the doctor recommends grape juice daily and I choose Welch's even though I like Minute Maid the Welch's beat them in the grape juice