BY WELCH'S #66 in Juice

Ingredients :
Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I t...6 Answers
  • What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?4 Answers
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I normally don't like grape juice due to it's chalky, sometimes bitter, after taste.  This 100% grape juice doesn't have any after taste and goes down smoothly!  It's great with sparkling water and my kids LOVE it when I freeze this and then blend it to create a 100% juice slushy.
ana s.
this was always a grean treat at the breakfast table. back then it came in a glass bottle and rmember it would sweat on the table. the colder it was the better it was.

siempre era un antojito bueno en la mesa del desayuno. en aquel entonces la botella era de vidrio y recuerdo como sudaba en la mesa. mas frio era el jugo, mas rico sabia.
Tonya L.
Love the taste of this juice. It like all they have done is mash the grape and you get all the juice and no water or anything else is added. Now it says 100 % juice but I can be held on reading the ingredients because I grew up on this stuff so I don't like any other kind.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Mmmm I have a bottle of this in my fridge right now. It tastes so good. Welchs grape juice has always been a favorite of mine which is funny because I don't care for "grape" flavored things. But this juice is just so flavorful and crisp.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
Yummy. Tastes delicious and I will continue to buy it but I really wish we could get some real juice that isn’t made from concentrate. 100% real juice isn’t actually real juice. The flavor is good, but ingredients aren’t up to par. Maybe we need an organic version.
Heather S.
Amissville
This grape juice is pretty good. Kids love it too. I usually am a white grape juice person but this is alright comparatively. It’s less expensive in larger quantities so go for those once you try it. I recommend it.
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
My go to juice! It is so versatile and can be enjoyed plain or mixed with your favorite liquor (like vodka!) my 4 year also loves this juice!! I have been drinking this since I was a young girl and will continue!!
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
I absolutely love Grape Juice! I could drink this all day. Sometimes I get cranberry grape juice but this one is my favorite brand and I could use a couples glasses of grape juice right now. It’s so delicious 😋
Cailee C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This product is great for preventing or containing stomach bugs. There was an outbreak at work, and I drank this to make sure I didn’t get sick. It worked! It’s super affordable, and it tastes pretty good too!
Rosaline M.
La Jolla, CA
Welches is my secret pleasure! I love this juice brand and the rich sweet juice that their products have. I’m not a big sweets person so this for me is definitely a once in a while occasional buy. Delicious!
Esperanza C.
Orlando, FL
Does it taste tart at all? Because most grape juices I try, I end up having to dilute it some.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What do you love most about Welch's grape juice?
Monique W.
Charlotte, NC
How long can yout keep this product once it's been mixed?
Natalie S.
Orlando, FL
If you spill the juice on yourself, what's best to get the stain out?
Amber F.
Do they make any fruity blends?

back