Welch's® 100% Black Cherry Concord Grape Juice uploaded by Lizbeth G.Welch's® 100% Black Cherry Concord Grape Juice uploaded by Silvia M.Welch's® 100% Black Cherry Concord Grape Juice uploaded by april c.

BY WELCH'S

Ingredients :
Grape Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Pear Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate), Cherry Juice From Concentrate (Filtered Water, Cherry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Citric Acid (For Tartness), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • If you spill the juice on yourself, what's best to get th...2 Answers
  • Do they make any fruity blends?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Myra H.
Review for: Other more...
Really delicious. The black cherry flavor adds a nice sweetness to the juice that makes it really enjoyable. I keep a bottle on my mini fridge so that I can have a little when I want something sweet (definitely helps keep me from over snacking!). I also appreciate the servings of fruit in case I don't get enough that day.
vanessa r.
Tulsa, OK
Very tasteful and great for kids/children. It isn’t as expensive as other juices I have purchased. I love grape so this just just a given. The packaging isn’t the best but I’ve seen worse. I would recommend this to others because I know that they would enjoy it as much as I do.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Black cherry is my absolutely favorite! I thought I was in love with the original until this came out and then I absolutely fell in love. I like to drink this at night and it only takes a little and it helps me sleep very calmly at night. It has a little tart taste to it just the way I like it.
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
we buy this every time we shop! its delicious and healthy! and i use it to keep the stomach bug away in my house ! it is fairly priced and has the best tasting grapes around! this is by far my favorite brand of grape juice! i will continue to buy this on a regular basis!
Tyraa T.
Review for: Juice more...
There are not enough words to explain who DELICIOUS this is!!! The burst of grape flavor you get when drinking this is completely mind blowing. Great for kids and adults as well!!! Would recommend to ANY and EVERYONE who’s a lover of juice!!
Jocelyn H.
Review for: Other more...
Don't wear a white shirt when you drink this because it's real dark and it'll stain you up if you spill it! It's so good though, like it's a robust juice and my boyfriend and I tore it up in about a day the last time we bought it.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
My favorite grape juice ever. It tastes amazing and I even have this kind when taking Communion at church. It is sweet and enjoyable. I could drink the entire bottle with no restraint. I would recommend this and repurchase!!
Lexi M.
This is perfect if you’re trying to stay away from the stomach bug. I drink this often and it reminds me of my childhood. It always meets my expectations and the bottling is nice. I would say give this a try to anyone!!
Sherlie R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Welch's® 100% Concord Grape Juice 32 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This is one of my favorite childhood juices ever. The thought of it alone makes me happy. It’s just flavorful and meets all you expectations. Definitely affordable and a regular buy in our household.
Nicole M.
When I was really sick last month I lived off of this flavor and felt a lot better afterwards. I generally can't stand the same variety of juice for many days straight.
Natalie S.
Orlando, FL
If you spill the juice on yourself, what's best to get the stain out?
Amber F.
Do they make any fruity blends?
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Where can I buy this product?