3 colors available

BY WELCH'S #88 in Juice

Welch's® 100% Juice No Sugar Added Black Cherry Concord Grape Juice Blend.
Family farmer owned.
Just 4 oz provides 1 fruit serving!*
Flavored 4 juice blend from concentrate with added ingredients.
4-10 fl oz (296ml) bottles (40 fl oz 1.25qts (1.18L)).

• Where can I buy this product? 1 Answers
  • If you spill the juice on yourself, what's best to get the stain out? 2 Answers
  • Do they make any fruity blends?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kya F.
Kya F.
Anyway, I really like this juice. It tastes good, and it's good for you. Sometimes I like to drink it when I need to cool down in my secret lair. There's only one little problem I haven't seen any other flavors in a long time, such as Dragonfruit Mango, Berry Pineapple Passionfruit, Starfruit Kiwi, and even Strawberry Peach! In all, great juice, but Welch's needs to sell other juices, too.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I love love love this product's grape juice it's so yummy and so good I love drinking it in the morning time to give me a little bit of energy with the sugar I highly recommend it to anyone Welches is a great company and they are always coming out with new and improved items two thumbs up very good product
Eryka M.
Eryka M.
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite drink, although my husband says it taste like communion at church. I love all of their juices but this is classic. I recommend it or peach, mango and passion fruit ones. Their ones in the carton in the fridge section are also delicious. A bit of a thick consistency, but yummy flavor
Kara N.
Kara N.
Brooklyn, NY
How did this get a basically 5-star rating? It tastes super weird and gross, never in my life would I drink this again. It's insanely sweet, tastes mostly like sugar even though there are no added sugars? I will stick to just regular grapes :( this turned me off grape juice from cradle to grave.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
If I drink this to much I will have a allergic reaction to it, but its so GOOD. You literally have to keep me in the other room. The price is reasonable and the flavor is so tasty. The only thing I have a problem with it is that it is really sweet. i would buy this again
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely love this stuff but I love it more in the fruit boxed because it reminds me of when I would have to go to the teachers lounge to the cooler to get my juice during snack time because I am allergic to milk and all the other kids were jealous of me.
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
Foodie Expert
Love natural fruit juices without any suspicious additions. loved this one. great flavor! i really don't like artificial flavors so this one tastes great for me. price is okay not that expensive. great during hot summer days! definitely would buy it again!
Siera B.
Siera B.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Ever since I was super little, my great grandma would always pour me a glass of this juice when I came over, and the taste has remained the same delicious nostalgic taste. It's great value and I love it to death. I would recommend to others for sure.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Canandaigua, NY
I love all of Welch's 100% juice, but this is one of my top favorites. The added black cherry flavor gives it a different twist on the traditional grape juice. So sweet, so good, and so good for you with no extra sugar added!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite grape juice, and it's nice because at this size I can give some to my daughter as well! It's a good price and for me it's more convenient than buying a big jug because it fits in the diaper bag!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Do they make any fruity blends?
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
If you spill the juice on yourself, what's best to get the stain out?
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Where can I buy this product?