Welch's® 100% Apple Juice Concentrate uploaded by Antumn M.

BY WELCH'S

Our signature apple juice, packaged in a recyclable, easy-to-store container. Just mix with water and serve. Simply delicious.

• Do you mix this with water or another juice?2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I am always drinking apple juice constantly. My favorite brand to pick up is this because it's good it's 100% fruit juice and it's not too sweet so I'm very much enjoy it
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I been getting this brand in my WIC package since I got pregnant. It is great. It is healthy. The kids eat more healthier since they been drinking this. Can get at the local grocery store, too.
Pamela R.
Stockton, CA
Wonderful used in punch, popsicles and over ice. When making the sauce for little smokies jar of welshes grape jelly and 1/4 cup of this juice with an 1/8 cup honey. Warm in crock pot. Add a cup Bar-b-que sauce 10 minutes before serving..
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
Addicted to this brand of apple juice! It taste very fresh and is affordable. Lots of drinks have lots of sugars and other stuff added but this brand doesn't have much of that other stuff and is mostly juice which what makes it so tasty!
Kyla D.
I absolutely love the taste of this. Very delicious and quite amazing as well. I do believe the price point is very fair! I would very much so recommend this product to anyone! I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
These are great for camping!! When placed in the cooler they act as ice packs till thawed! Nothing beats Welch's juice in my opinion.
Desirea P.
Welch's juice is amazing! and these cans are even more amazing because you able to drink them on the go !
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Great taste. My favorite apple juice. Smaller cans make drinking on the go. Reasonably priced.
Taylor O.
Love welchs juice its deffinantly one of the best and i would tell everyone they should try it out
Catherine D.
Nothing compares to Welch's apple juice! You can simply make this in the comfort of your own home and enjoy!
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Do you mix this with water or another juice?