Welch's® 100% Apple Juice Concentrate uploaded by Antumn M.

BY WELCH'S

INGREDIENTS :

GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS)

• Do you mix this with water or another juice?2 Answers
Jammie M.
This is one of my favorite drinks. I add it to some water and mix it, add some grape juice, and that is a great combo. It's a great value especially for the flavoring you recrice. There is no comparing it to alternatives. Just pure apple goodness
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Ok first of all it is very important that you read this is concentrated. I bought this thinking it was a juice and about died when I took a sip. It is meant to be mixed with something and considering that I'm sure it would be great. Just do not make the same mistake I did.
Heather M.
I like the shelf sustainability of this product. I can keep it in the cabinet until I'm ready to use t and there is no thaw time like with frozen juices. It has affordability on its side too.
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
Addicted to this brand of apple juice! It taste very fresh and is affordable. Lots of drinks have lots of sugars and other stuff added but this brand doesn't have much of that other stuff and is mostly juice which what makes it so tasty!
Pamela R.
Stockton, CA
Wonderful used in punch, popsicles and over ice. When making the sauce for little smokies jar of welshes grape jelly and 1/4 cup of this juice with an 1/8 cup honey. Warm in crock pot. Add a cup Bar-b-que sauce 10 minutes before serving..
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I remember having these all the time as kid, brings back so many memories! I feel like concentrate juice is so much more convenient because you can make a whole entire pitcher out of it, and you really can’t beat the price!
Kyla D.
I absolutely love the taste of this. Very delicious and quite amazing as well. I do believe the price point is very fair! I would very much so recommend this product to anyone! I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy
Alma C.
yonkers ny
Realmente este jugo es buenísimo en todas sus presentaciones, porque este jugo concentrado ya cuando se le coloca el agua, no pierde su sabor, sabe buenísimo
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
Delicious, this is A good brand not only do I like the juices but also the gummies they are good my daughters also love this Welch's® 100% Juice Apple
Becca L.
These concentrate s are really good for punches and mixers. I've never used them as is for actual juice however. But it's nice to have this option.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Do you mix this with water or another juice?