Welch's® 100% Apple Juice Concentrate uploaded by Antumn M.

BY WELCH'S

Our signature apple juice, packaged in a recyclable, easy-to-store container. Just mix with water and serve. Simply delicious.

• Do you mix this with water or another juice?2 Answers
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Ok first of all it is very important that you read this is concentrated. I bought this thinking it was a juice and about died when I took a sip. It is meant to be mixed with something and considering that I'm sure it would be great. Just do not make the same mistake I did.
Jammie M.
This is one of my favorite drinks. I add it to some water and mix it, add some grape juice, and that is a great combo. It's a great value especially for the flavoring you recrice. There is no comparing it to alternatives. Just pure apple goodness
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
I like the shelf sustainability of this product. I can keep it in the cabinet until I'm ready to use t and there is no thaw time like with frozen juices. It has affordability on its side too.
Estephania A.
Foodie Expert

I love apple juice and so this is one of my favorites juice is perfect for when you feel sin and need something invigorating Energy <3
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
I like the concentrate because you get a lot more bang for your buck, also great when making an apple gravy
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Foodie Expert
We get these on WIC and my kids absolutely love them and they are super simple to mix together. We always add 1 more can extra of water than what they suggest because without it to use it's too tarte.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
This is Wic approved which I’m glad because I do have Wic. You just mix with water and keep the can frozen until you use it. It does get really sweet if you don’t use enough water or towards the bottom if you don’t stir really well.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Foodie Expert
I am always drinking apple juice constantly. My favorite brand to pick up is this because it's good it's 100% fruit juice and it's not too sweet so I'm very much enjoy it
Dana A.
Foodie Expert
When I was in High School they used to have a vending machine that would give us these juices and I loved them. I have not been able to find them since but they were so so good. All of the flavors were. I bought them a lot in the 4 years I went to school. I hope to find them so I can buy them again.
Jess R.
Oakland
Foodie Expert
These are wonderful! I get the juice concentrates all the time because of the great price and how easy they are to make! I usually cut mine with double the water though. These tend to be extremely sweet compared to the bottle off the shelf.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Do you mix this with water or another juice?