Welch's® 100% Apple Juice Concentrate uploaded by Antumn M.

BY WELCH'S

INGREDIENTS :

GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS)

• Do you mix this with water or another juice?2 Answers
Dana A.
When I was in High School they used to have a vending machine that would give us these juices and I loved them. I have not been able to find them since but they were so so good. All of the flavors were. I bought them a lot in the 4 years I went to school. I hope to find them so I can buy them again.
Michele G.
Welchs juice is a classic favorite in our home. The concentrate is perfect for a family or if you like a pitcher full of refreshing juice. Just add water and stir in the concentrate to make for an easy refreshing drink!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is Wic approved which I’m glad because I do have Wic. You just mix with water and keep the can frozen until you use it. It does get really sweet if you don’t use enough water or towards the bottom if you don’t stir really well.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I am always drinking apple juice constantly. My favorite brand to pick up is this because it's good it's 100% fruit juice and it's not too sweet so I'm very much enjoy it
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These are wonderful! I get the juice concentrates all the time because of the great price and how easy they are to make! I usually cut mine with double the water though. These tend to be extremely sweet compared to the bottle off the shelf.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
We get these on WIC and my kids absolutely love them and they are super simple to mix together. We always add 1 more can extra of water than what they suggest because without it to use it's too tarte.
🌻Myia K.
There are so many different flavors you can get of these is the best thing. Is like making kool aid, but this is cold instead.its affordable and I usually buy this at Walmart, and I would buy this again.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I love apples . They keep me awake because I have insomnia and it’s really torturing not being able to sleep esp when your tired this drink has the perfect taste and it keeps me energetic. And it’s healthy!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I been getting this brand in my WIC package since I got pregnant. It is great. It is healthy. The kids eat more healthier since they been drinking this. Can get at the local grocery store, too.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Do you mix this with water or another juice?