BY WEL-PAC #41 in Breadcrumbs

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer H.
Great product. So versatile. Fraud and bakes well and evenly. Adheres well to foods when used as a coating. Very good on all meats and even makes great coating for mozzarella sticks. So many uses in the kitchen for these.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love this for breaking chicken parm, making meatballs, and topping Mac and cheese. It's a product I get so many different uses out of and I'm always running to the store to pick up more.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I only recently started using panko but it's my favorite thing to add to chicken or shrimp! It both fries and bakes very easily
Jessica W.
I love my panko!! I use them for most everything I fry...but my favorite thing I make with them are my jalapeño poppers!!
sandra G.
Puyallup, WA
I love panko bread crumbs. I love to make onion rings with this stuff, they come out really crunchy.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Great bread crumbs! Makes my fried food ever crunchier! I wont try any other brand except for this..