BY WEL-PAC

Wel Pac® Sushi Ginger.
Gari. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kitty C.
Would've loved it more if it had more sweetness to it. I was expecting it to be what we get from most sushi restaurants I've been to.
Michii F.
Ibagué
Adoro el sabor del ginger sushi, es excelente, me encanta, nunca me canso de comerlo, es un excelente producto, su sabor es único.
Khuloud S.
Azusa, CA
Love pickled ginger, little different than the sushi restuarant one, but good enough. sour and salty as you expected.
Christy F.
Loxahatchee, FL
Not exactly what I was expecting but still nice to have on hand at home.. I love pickeled ginger
Keandra F.
I put this in my Korean beef bowl. My family loves it. It has that vinegar taste too it.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
If you had to say, would you say this is the best ginger you have tried? What is your favorite?