BY WEIMAN

Experience the Good Feeling of Clean Removes Fingerprints  Streak-Free Weiman® Stainless Steel Wipes clean, shine and protect stainless steel. Removes fingerprints, residue, smudges & grease Leaves a brilliant, streak-free shine Protective coating repels dust & dirt Refrigerators Stoves & Ranges Small Appliances Dishwashers Grills Non-Toxic ; Questions? 837-8140 see more...

Buy on Target
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I use these wipes to keep my appliances looking great. I love them and the scent is bad either. I bought them at Walmart for around $5or 6 bucks and I love them I will be buying them again for sure :)
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Excellent product.. These are my go to for all stainless steel items in my home, ie. refrigerator, stove, microwave.. Leaves items streak free.. With a young baby and two labs constantly hovering in the kitchen, the wipes are a godsend.. No more fingerprints, streaks from wet noses, etc. would definitely recommend..
Noelia M.
Coamo
These are the best stainless steel wipes available in the market. You can use only one to clean your whole refrigerator (with help of a microfiber cloth). Affordable and don't have a strong smell.
Danielle A.
Los Angeles, CA
The literal best product for cleaning stainless steel. I've tried everything on our appliances and nothing worked. Desperate, I asked a bunch of friends what they use and one of them suggested I try these. I'll never use anything else to clean stainless steel now. I never have to do more than wipe once or twice, no streaks, and one goes a LONG way. This is a must have in your cleaning arsenal.
Kari M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I clean a lot of stainless steel because I clean for a living . I have tried all brands and this in my opinion works best. The spray tends to streak but the wipes are good . It can be pricy at some stores but Walmart has it the cheapest!
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este producti, especialmente las toallitas porque me ayudan ha mantener mis enseres limpios y mantenien el brillo de cada uno de ellos
Jennifer M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this stuff for my stainless steel appliances! It does a great job in making sure there are no streaks after cleaning!
Gabriella M.
Alexandria, VA
I used it to the fridge And to the stone. This is very good. My fridge and the stove bright Everytime .
Andrea C.
Modesto, CA
I had tried 2 different brands of stainless steel cleaner but didn't like all the steps required. (Ain't nobody got time fo'dat!) I found these at Target and was reluctant to try them but glad I did. My stainless steel refrigerator is quickly cleaned up with these wipes. Removes yucky handprints and most water stains ( the ones under the ice maker/water dispenser are still there).
Megan G.
Douglasville, GA
I hate seeing water streaks and handprints on my kitchen appliances! These wipes are a quick, convenient way to make them look nice again!