BY WEIMAN

Experience the Good Feeling of Clean Removes Fingerprints  Streak-Free Weiman® Stainless Steel Wipes clean, shine and protect stainless steel. Removes fingerprints, residue, smudges & grease Leaves a brilliant, streak-free shine Protective coating repels dust & dirt Refrigerators Stoves & Ranges Small Appliances Dishwashers Grills Non-Toxic ; Questions? 837-8140 see more...

Lily J.
Lily J.
I've tried many brands and these are my favorite. This same brand carries a spray but for some reason the spray leaves streaks, whereas the wipes don't. One wipe good for fridge, microwave, and dishwasher. Gets rid of smudge. I highly recommend! I use weekly.
Irina V.
Irina V.
Fife, WA
These stainless steel wipes work so great to clean fridge stains! Wipe a few times and fridge looks shiny!
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Alexandria, VA
I used it to the fridge And to the stone. This is very good. My fridge and the stove bright Everytime .
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Excellent product.. These are my go to for all stainless steel items in my home, ie. refrigerator, stove, microwave.. Leaves items streak free.. With a young baby and two labs constantly hovering in the kitchen, the wipes are a godsend.. No more fingerprints, streaks from wet noses, etc. would definitely recommend..
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I use these wipes to keep my appliances looking great. I love them and the scent is bad either. I bought them at Walmart for around $5or 6 bucks and I love them I will be buying them again for sure :)
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Coamo
These are the best stainless steel wipes available in the market. You can use only one to clean your whole refrigerator (with help of a microfiber cloth). Affordable and don't have a strong smell.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este producti, especialmente las toallitas porque me ayudan ha mantener mis enseres limpios y mantenien el brillo de cada uno de ellos
Erica s.
Erica s.
I love these they may not be the best to use however I have no problems. Cleans away streaks and mess from my refrigerator. They are affordable and very convenient. I keep mine under the sink so I just grab and wipe and done.
Janice K.
Janice K.
Lamont, FL
These are a must have if you have a small child or even messy people in your home. The hand prints seem to disappear for a little while with these wipes. It leaves a beautiful streak free shine.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
If you have stainless steel you need these wipes. My mother in law use to use these all the time on the fridge and it left no steaks or prints or anything love em!