Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol

by Weiman

#13 in Surface Care

Reveal the beauty and brilliance of your appliances with the #1-selling product in its category: Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol. It resists fingerprints, repels dust, and leaves behind a lustrous, streak-free shine.

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish is specially formulated to clean, polish and protect stainless steel.

• Removes fingerprints, residue & grease
  • Leaves a brilliant, streak-free shine
  • Protective coating resists fingerprints and repels dust & dirt

Recommended for: Stainless steel kitchen appliances, sinks, trash cans, grills, range hoods, backsplashes & countertops.

What stainless steel cleaner works best for you?
How well does this work for removing fingerprints and keeping fingerprints off of appliances?
I have brand new appliances in a rental town house that the builders left marked with the packing materials and such. How does this product work on stainless appliances with removing prints/marks/etc.?
Start your review of Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
it does make your stainless steel look good but it leaves behind a white residue that if you dont clean as soon as possible it its very visible and makes your appliances look dull and not clean.in reviews
It works great and does its job.in reviews
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Target
This Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol works great. I use it on my kitchen appliances, microwave, espresso machine, etc. It polishes and shines an stainless steel right up. So easy and convenient in the aerosol can but I also use the Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaning Wipes - Removes Fingerprints, Residue, Water Marks and Grease From Appliances - Works Great on Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Ovens, Grills and More - 30 Count (2 Pack) for smaller trims of stainless steel. I really like the Weiman brand products.
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol uploaded by Rylee B.
This is so great for cleaning my new stainless sink. It leaves no fingerprints or stains and cleans the area quickly. It is really easy to use and leaves such a nice shine!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol uploaded by Lisa M.
This is hands down the best stainless steel cleaner! It's easy to use, smells good and doesn't leave a ton of streaks. I've used other stainless steel cleaners that seemed to leave a streak no matter how much we rubbed. This stuff is so easy, I actually WANT to clean my stainless steel!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Tiene un agradable aroma y bastante brillo al stainless steel yo lo uso con un paño y no con servilletas.
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Beat stainless steel cleaner out there! Gets my SS fridge doors super clean and does a fantastic job preventing more prints. Will need to put in a little elbow grease to buff. Would highly recommend!
Tania E.
I use it in all my stainless steel appliances but this also works great in any black appliance which I use it for as well. Leaves appliances looking super shiny and clean.
Yasmeen  L.
1,189 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite brand to use on my stainless steel items. Streak free & leaves products looking brand new !
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
This is the best stainless steel cleaner. It realky cleans and gets rid of printa very easy. The smell is not bad either
Maria G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Great for our stainless steel appliances. Cleans all the hand prints off and leaves it shiny and new
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best stainless steel cleaner that I have ever used. I bought it from Lowe’s. It’s a little higher price than some others but it is worth it. I am satisfied and would recommend to others.