BY WEIMAN

Reveal the beauty and brilliance of your appliances with the #1-selling product in its category: Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol. It resists fingerprints, repels dust, and leaves behind a lustrous, streak-free shine.

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish is specially formulated to clean, polish and protect stainless steel.

• Removes fingerprints, residue & grease
  • Leaves a brilliant, streak-free shine
  • Protective coating resists fingerprints and repels dust & dirt

Recommended for: Stainless steel kitchen appliances, sinks, trash cans, grills, range hoods, backsplashes & countertops.

• What stainless steel cleaner works best for you?1 Answers
  • How well does this work for removing fingerprints and kee...1 Answers
  • I have brand new appliances in a rental town house that t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "it does make your stainless steel look good but it leaves behind a white residue that if you dont clean as soon as possible it its very visible and makes your appliances look dull and not clean." in 5 reviews
  • "It works great and does its job." in 1 review
Hannah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cleaner and polish is great! I use a microfiber towel and wipe in the direction of the grain to clean the surface. I then buff the surface with the dry side of the cloth. This can cost around $3 and lasts for a long time. The smell is pleasant and doesn’t linger around after being sprayed.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is a great product and works really well on my fridge and small appliances. It doesn't, however, seem to work well on my stainless steel sink. But otherwise it gets the job done and has a pleasant scent. A word of caution to pet owners: this stuff attracts my dog like crazy-- as soon as I spray it, he runs over and tries to lick it off of my fridge. Because of this, I usually use this before bed so it can dry overnight when my dog isn't around. I don't know if my dog it just weird or if many dogs like the scent, but beware.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This has helped me so much with hard water stains! It can be a little streaky unless you put some elbow grease into it and buff it out. But it really isn't too bad! It's not perfect but it's the best I've found so far!
Dayana C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was a cleaning lady for a while and very José I cleaned I requested this product. Makes your appliances look like new! And it last for a long time because you don't need that much to clean your appliances. Defiantly will buy it again.
Lindsay Morgin W.
Modesto, CA
This product works exactly as expected. Only trick is to follow the directions and go with the grain of the stainless.  My appliances looks shiny and not smudged. This product was east to purchase on Amazon Prime
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works excellent as polish for stainless steel appliances. However, it isn't really good a cleaning of dirt like food that gets stuck to it or dripped on it. Which will definitely happen with most kitchen appliances. You can see from the picture the difference it made in the streaks and overall shine, but there are still small spill residue spots that this didn't touch at all. I recommend cleaning them with something else and going back with this.

I haven't used it long enough to know if it really will repel dust and dirt going forward.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I like this product. I prefer the spray to the wipes. It can leave some circular patterns or streaks but give it a few extra minutes to sit after the initial wipe and they come right off. It's not the greatest at removing dirt or grime from say the handles of your fridge or microwave. It shines but doesn't clean like it states. I have to use my nails to get stuff off. It Removes fingerprints but not anything caked/dried on. I wish it had a disinfectant built in as well to kill germs.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this but it is in a spray bottle and it is truly AMAZING!! I use a microfiber cloth, spray and wipe! No residue like all the others we tried. No buffing and rubbing.. it just shines! Removes fingerprints, sticky stuff from my granddaughter, and anything else! Definitely recommend!
Catalina F.
Rescue , CA
Recently bought a home and inherited this product from the previous owners. Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish is awesome! My stainless steel refrigerator looks clean and shiny because of it. Spray, polish and voila!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
We got our first stainless steel appliance - a refrigerator - a few weeks ago and was told by several to buy this to clean it with. We got some right away, and it is easy to use and leaves a great shine on the surface, as well as cleans it very well.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What stainless steel cleaner works best for you?
Morghan T.
Winchester, VA
How well does this work for removing fingerprints and keeping fingerprints off of appliances?
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
I have brand new appliances in a rental town house that the builders left marked with the packing materials and such. How does this product work on stainless appliances with removing prints/marks/etc.?