Weiman Silver Polish Tarnish Preventing uploaded by Leidi R.

BY WEIMAN

Weiman® Tarnish Preventing Silver Polish. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert
I purchased this polish so I could clean the antique silver that my grandmother needed polished. Well, color me impressed! I was expecting it to look a little cleaner but this polish went far beyond that. Removed all the tarnish and dirt that has built up over the last decade. Everything shines beautifully! I was so impressed that I tried it on my jewelry and stainless steel refrigerator. It cleaned and shined quickly. The only thing I don't like is how liquidy it is. It's the same consistency as a thick creamer or heavy milk. Other than that, I was very, very happy with my results.
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
Good price for a item that needs a standard polish. I collect silver and other metal items that require polishing items that are older antique and that have not been cleaned in years. It took some elbow and multiple repeated uses for those heavily tarnished items and for that reason only I give it 3 stars.