Weiman Leather Wipes uploaded by Carla B.Weiman Leather Wipes uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY WEIMAN

Experience the Good Feeling of Clean Naturally cleans, conditions and protects leather Weiman® Leather Wipes are specially formulated with six natural cleaners and oils that instantly revitalize leather while restoring its suppleness and sheen. Safely removes dirt, soil & residue Cleans and conditions in one step UVX-15 sunscreen protects from harmful UV rays Car Interiors Briefcases & Purses Shoes Coats Furniture Contains: Six natural oils, emulsifiers, pure filtered water, preservatives and UVX-15 sunscreen. Phosphate free Non-Toxic ; Questions? 837-8140 see more...

Carla B.
Cedar Park, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
As a housekeeper I always have this with me when I go clean my clients house . I use this on their couches or any leather chair and they love how shinny and pretty it looks . Definitely a must have if you have leather furniture. Weiman Leather Wipes
Nicole G.
Monongahela, PA
Just used these to deep clean my car and am so glad I chose the wipes over the spray. It got the job done in half the time. Affordable but wish I didn't have to compromise the "shine" factor for oil residue.
Jan a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this wipes do the job, I have leather coaches.I just keep using this wipes cause they don't leave a heavy greasy coat on the leather and the orange small is so refreshing, it won't irritate my family's skin, is gentle to the touch, nice scented that actually cleans.  I had a friend wearing tan color on her legs and she leave an orange color on my white leather coaches but a simple pass of this wipes and the color was gone. I never spill anything like ink so I don't know how that will work. I will continue to buy them unto I find something better
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
This stuff is amazing it makes clean my leather sofa and chairs in my house raider and cleaner left with a lil shiny look and my father uses it to clean his leather seats in his car.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using these on my expensive leather couches. They work great for getting dust and dirt from the dogs off the couch and it also keeps the couches looking fresh and like new!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
These wipes work great on leather furniture--I even use them on my leather shoes. Just give them a quick wipe to moisturize and revitalize your favorite leather boots or shoes. These work great on leather car seats too. They do not leave any kind of film.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
These work wonders on leather couches - they don't leave a residue, but they make it extremely shiny and clean - love them! Oh and definitely great for getting dog drool off ;)
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are perfect for the car! Having kids and pets, the car gets messy and sticky. These remove dirt super easily without any damage. They also work good on purses and shoes.
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This leather cleaner is awesome. It does a really good job cleaning my leather couches and it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue like some leather cleaners do.
Edith V.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
I love using this cleaner. It works wonders on my leather couches. It leaves the leather so clean and shiny without leaving an ugly sticky feeling.
Hello,I just purchased your leather wipes,read the label-but I don't understand why I cannot use it to clean my 2 sofas,cream colour,made by NATUZZI in Italy.lease kindly explain.thank you,Patrice
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What does this product have to do with computer cleaners?