BY WEIMAN

Experience the Good Feeling of Clean Weiman® Granite Cleaner & Polish cleans, brightens and protects sealed stone and solid surface countertops. Removes grease, soil, stains & water marks Visibly reduces dullness and scratching Enhances natural color and veining Recommended for : Sealed stone surfaces including granite, marble, quartz, onyx, travertine, limestone & slate. Corian®, Formica®, CaesarStone® & Silestone® Brands. Laminate, ceramic, porcelain, tile, fiberglass & any non-porous hard surface countertop. Brands are registered trademarks of the manufacturers. Phosphate free. ; Questions? 837-8140 see more...

• Does this leave a coating on the granite? 1 Answers
Christina D.
This stuff is amazing! When I moved into my house I was initially in love bc it had granite counter tops. They looked a bit dull but I never knew they would shine like they do now! I even got my dad hooked on this! Does a super great job and helps making cleaning that much easier the next time.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I never use anything on my granite countertops except @Weimans! One, you can find it at pretty much any grocery store and also Walmart or Target! My counters always look so new and shiny! I just spray a bit on a Microfiber cloth wipe in circular motions and then buff it with another slightly wet microfiber cloth. It's so simple and once you try it, you'll never go back!
Lena V.
Fpo, CA
We use this on our black granite kitchen counters and it always leaves the surface GORGEOUS! It does not have a rememberable smell which is a bonus. It seems to run out quickly but it's a great product. I would recommend this to others who have granite counters.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
I love how my granite looks after I clean it with Weiman. It cleans it very well, super shiny but not oily at all. It is not expensive, and you can find it in every grocery stores. I would buy it again.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
A good cleaner for my countertops I love using this. It does have A strong smell for my sensitive nose. Still the clean outweighed the cons of this and I think most will love this product for their granite
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is hard to find and it's great. You can make your counters look great with so little effort. One spray and you have cleaned and polished your granite. I still seal it once a year, but this is great for every day. Thank you Walmart for carrying it.
Jenn W.
My countertops always look new and shiny after using this! I won't use any other product! it's available pretty much anywhere and find it on sale at Target frequently!
Karen P.
Stella, NC
Does this leave a coating on the granite?

Walmart