BY WEIMAN

Experience the Good Feeling of Clean Weiman® Glass Cook Top® Cleaner is specially formulated to clean, shine and protect glass/ceramic smooth top ranges. It removes burned on foods and will not scratch. Recommended for: All major range top manufacturers including GE®, Frigidaire®, Amana®, Kenmore®, Maytag®, Viking®, LG®m Magic Chef®, Jenn-Air®, KitchenAid®, Whirlpool®, Thermador®, Electrolux®, Wolf® & Bosch®. Brands are registered trademarks of the manufacturers. US EPA Design for the Environment Phosphorous Trace Amount ; Questions? 837-8140 see more...

• Will this remove scorch marks from a glass top electric stove?2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I got my new glass cooktop a few months ago and everyone said it would be super hard to keep it clean, but this stuff works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a much older flat top range with a lot of wear and tear on it but I use this about once a week and it really polishes it up, gets rid of the stuck on grease and grime and does a great job at making it look new and pretty again!" in 1 review
Kelli S.
Franklin, KY
I have used this product for a little over a year now. I use it in combination with a cook top scraper and it gets any burned or leftover food off the stove top with ease. Very reasonable and easy to use. My stove looks like new each time I use it. I also put a little windex on it at the end and wipe away to get any leftover cleaner off and keep the top shiny.
Janine E.
This stuff is amazing. Recently moved and the stove in the home was a glass top. Decided to give this a try since other stuff made the stove top look foggy. I was very impressed. Cleans and leaves it looking shiny. I buff it out with a paper towel. You don't need much of the product. A little goes along way. Definitely recommend it to anyone with a glass top stove. It's a must have!
Karri P.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Holy grail of ceramic stove top cleaners. I've had my stove for 4 years, and it still looks new. I scrape off any spills with a razor blade then scrub the top with this each night. It does an amazing job, and I'll repurchase as long as I have my stove.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
Works great at cleaning my cooktop! I have been using this for years and will continue to buy! Wouldn't even consider switching to another brand. Good value---a little goes a long way so the bottle really lasts. Highly recommend!
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
For me this is really good product!!! Finding what's nice for our glass cook top because it's perty messy!!! When i found this it is really good!!! Very effective!!!
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
Amazing heavy duty clear and polish. Gets out the toughest building up/ burns off my glass cooktop and leaves it shiny. My stovetop looks like I just got it.
Daniella H.
This stuff is amazing. It gets everything off my heating element. I recommend for everyone with a glass stove top.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I really like this stove top cleaner. I have a much older flat top range with a lot of wear and tear on it but I use this about once a week and it really polishes it up, gets rid of the stuck on grease and grime and does a great job at making it look new and pretty again! This stuff works wonders!
Katie M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
You have to use a lot of muscle to get this to really work, but when you do muscle down and get it going, it does work. I like to use it on a weekly basis just to keep things from building up on my stove top.
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
Makes cleaning super easy. Leave on, walk away, change diapers forget it is there, HAHA, wipe off.
Jessica B.
Will this remove scorch marks from a glass top electric stove?