BY WEIMAN

Experience the Good Feeling of Clean Weiman® Glass Cook Top® Cleaner is specially formulated to clean, shine and protect glass/ceramic smooth top ranges. It removes burned on foods and will not scratch. Recommended for: All major range top manufacturers including GE®, Frigidaire®, Amana®, Kenmore®, Maytag®, Viking®, LG®m Magic Chef®, Jenn-Air®, KitchenAid®, Whirlpool®, Thermador®, Electrolux®, Wolf® & Bosch®. Brands are registered trademarks of the manufacturers. US EPA Design for the Environment Phosphorous Trace Amount ; Questions? 837-8140 see more...

• Will this remove scorch marks from a glass top electric stove?2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I got my new glass cooktop a few months ago and everyone said it would be super hard to keep it clean, but this stuff works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a much older flat top range with a lot of wear and tear on it but I use this about once a week and it really polishes it up, gets rid of the stuck on grease and grime and does a great job at making it look new and pretty again!" in 1 review
Kelli S.
Franklin, KY
I have used this product for a little over a year now. I use it in combination with a cook top scraper and it gets any burned or leftover food off the stove top with ease. Very reasonable and easy to use. My stove looks like new each time I use it. I also put a little windex on it at the end and wipe away to get any leftover cleaner off and keep the top shiny.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I have used Weiman Cook Top Cleaner for almost decade. The cleaner is very thick, and you get the best results when you use the Weiman Scrubbing Pad along with the cleaner. I find that if there is food on the cook top, it will kind of ball up and come off. Food that is REALLY burned on can be a little tougher, but after a second application it comes right off! But I have never had anything that did not come off after using this cleaner. Weiman has a daily spray cleaner that I use for casual wipe-offs, but I always use this product for the big jobs. It hasn't let me down yet! I highly recommend it.
Janine E.
This stuff is amazing. Recently moved and the stove in the home was a glass top. Decided to give this a try since other stuff made the stove top look foggy. I was very impressed. Cleans and leaves it looking shiny. I buff it out with a paper towel. You don't need much of the product. A little goes along way. Definitely recommend it to anyone with a glass top stove. It's a must have!
Karri P.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Holy grail of ceramic stove top cleaners. I've had my stove for 4 years, and it still looks new. I scrape off any spills with a razor blade then scrub the top with this each night. It does an amazing job, and I'll repurchase as long as I have my stove.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
Works great at cleaning my cooktop! I have been using this for years and will continue to buy! Wouldn't even consider switching to another brand. Good value---a little goes a long way so the bottle really lasts. Highly recommend!
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
For me this is really good product!!! Finding what's nice for our glass cook top because it's perty messy!!! When i found this it is really good!!! Very effective!!!
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
This cleaner is by far the best cook top cleaner out there. I accidentally boiled over water on my black cook top and it made this weird white film and I couldn't get rid of it. I purchased this because I was desperate and it even got a burnt spot I thought was impossible to remove, off. It also doesn't have a disgusting chemical smell.
Jennifer S.
Yes this the best cleaner to buy if you have a flat surface stove. It might take a few scrubs to get the spots off(depending on what it is), but after that your stove looks nice and clean. It's not that expensive, I would recommend the red pack of pads that goes with the product. They work well with the cleaner
Kari M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Hands down best glasstop cleaner I have tried. It also is great for glass shower doors and any soap residue that won't come off with any other cleaner . The best place to find it price wise is Walmart . Anywhere else it can be a few bucks more ! A little bit goes a long way, especially for shower doors.
Mayra R.
Love love love. I treat my flat top stove like it was my car. I like to keep it scratch free and shiny. I use this to clean and remove any burnt on food. But an added bonus it also polishes the flat top to a shiny finish, with no residue or offensive smells.
Jessica B.
Will this remove scorch marks from a glass top electric stove?