Weiman Cook Top Wipes - 30 CT uploaded by Shalayna G.Weiman Cook Top Wipes - 30 CT uploaded by Holly D.Weiman Cook Top Wipes - 30 CT uploaded by Holly D.

BY WEIMAN #17 in Computer Cleaners

Weiman® Cook Top Wipes.
Good Housekeeping, since 1909, limited warranty to consumers, replacement or refund if defective.
Cleans, shines and protects, cook top ranges.
30 - 7" x 8" (17.8cm x 20.3cm) wipes. see more...

Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I love these wipes they smell good and do a good job keeping the stove top clean. And I cook with alot of sause sticky things when sauté mushrooms come into the picture lol. Often I'll leave these by stove so hubby knows not to use clorox wipes on it, haven't tried but I'm sure it wouldn't be good. I also have the deep cleaner in this brand and I really like it, does good job at cleaning those harder to get sticky messes that creep up on you now and then. Also not sure if people know but this product was put in good house keeping which is a added plus.
Jenna M.
An absolute easy to use product that I recommend if you have a glass cook top. These aren't good for deep cleaning but are quick and easy for a light in between rinse. I am pleased with how shiny they leave my cooktop, unlike other products that have dulled the surface.