BY WEIMAN

Experience the Good Feeling of Clean Contents: 3 - 5" x 3 1/8" Pads Weiman® Cook Top® Scrubbing Pads safely clean glass, ceramic and gas cook top ranges. These non-abrasive pads remove burned on foods and will not scratch. Recommended for: Cook top ranges, stove tops, sinks, tubs, showers & dishes. Made inthe USA Questions? 837-8140 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Irvine, CA
I have a white smooth top cooking surface and I hated it till I found the scrubbing pads. Everything gets stuck to it. Even just putting a pot/pan on top of the stove leaves a stain but if I use my scrubbing pads and a dab of cerama bryte to clean up after meals it's back to normal.
Karri P.
Karri P.
Mega Parent Expert
These are a must for my ceramic top stove. I clean the top once a day with the Weiman ceramic stove top cleaner. They do a great job keeping the top like new. I feel that around $2 for a three pack is reasonable. I use each pad multiple times before replacing it. They can be difficult to find in my area, but they're worth the hunt
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
These are great they clean flat top stoves very well and get off anything that has gotten stuck on and polishes the stove top nicely. I wish they made the pads a little smaller and had more to a pack so they would last longer but other than that, no complaints.