Weiman Cook Daily Cleaner For Light Cleanups uploaded by Beverly B.

BY WEIMAN

Weiman® Cook Top Daily Cleaner.
Limited warranty to consumers replacement or refund if defective.
Good Housekeeping, since 1909.
For light cleanups. see more...

Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Keeps my stove top clean, shiny, and scratch free. I use this after every use and I notice a big difference. This cleans up nicks and scratches and makes it look less dull. Affordable and found at most grocery stores.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
This makes my stove top very shiny, but it doesn’t get off the black spots burned onto my burners. I still have to use my magic eraser for those. This is just another typical cleaner. Unnecessary, really. Any spray cleaner will make your stove top shiny.
Karen P.
Lehighton, PA
This is a holy grail product! Honestly, after making a meal I don't feel like using the cream, buffing, and wiping it all up. This stuff is the perfect quick clean, and it doesn't leave streaks!! I go out of my way to make sure I know which grocery stores in my area sell this so I can get it when I need it!
Giuseppe L.
I was really on the fence about this but man was I wrong! This spray works great. Cleans my electric stove top like nothing else. I would shop around because I've seen the prices vary about a $1.50 from one store to next. All in all, great buy!
MIRANDA O.
Modesto, CA
We have an electric stove top and it is a HASSLE. Weiman products work wonders! The spray is great and I love the wet wipes as well. I can often find coupons, which is great!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I was a little disappointed in this product. It always seems to leave a film on the stove top. I will not purchase it again.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Only stovetop cleaner that I have found that leaves my stovetop with a mirror finish. Just wish it took the tough stops off.
Melissa H.
Works very well to clean glass cooktops. They look as good as new after using this product