BY WEIMAN

Weiman® Complete Cook Top Cleaning Kit.
New.
Easily removes burnt on foods.
Contains:
Cleaning tool, scrubbing pad, cleaner & scraper. see more...

• Does this work on deep cleaning the tops back to as if it was new...7 Answers
  • Does this really clean the stove better verses other products? Do...7 Answers
  • Does this work on oil spills? 10 Answers
Crystal B.
I love this cleaner. I have been using a glass top stove for over five years now and the Weiman cleaning products never let me down. My stove top still looks great after 5 years!
Tabitha J.
We just purchased a flat cook top stove. I dodnt know how ro clean it nothing was working eioes sprays etc. well I found out about this stuff and its amazing for cleaning flat glass cook tops. it had my cook top looking as clean as it did when i first bought it. its amazing and I recommend this to everyone who has a glasstop stove. worked n cleaned like a charm.
Melinda R.
Columbia, Ky
Love this Weimar product! It's worked the best for my glass top stove, the tool that comes with it is wonderful for gently removing stuck on spills when your finished using this product your stove looks new again and that's important to me
Danielle B.
My parents have been using this for years and it's the only thing that I keep under my counter for my oven. It leaves the glass surface looking new and spotless, every time. Also helps to protect your glass tops from normal wear and tear so they look new for longer periods of time. Worth the try!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I've finally broke down and purchased the kit for my glass top and I LOVE IT! It's a great buy because it came with the scraper as well. Cut your cleaning time in half and have a beautiful stove top now!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Recently got a stove like this where it was flat and it started getting nasty fast and I had a hard time getting it up. This kit took all of that nasty stuff off of my stove.
Leela I.
This product works great on the electric stove. Since the stove gets messy very easily I wait till it cools down and then I spread this product on it and scrub it with the provided scrubber and my still gets clean again and shiny
William Z.
Las Vegas
works great the best ever better than bands best ........ i bought it at wa mart is t the best well used it till i died thanks fir make my life the best thanks agian ... best band
Cassandra R.
Fayettevile
This gets all the nasty burnt on food off of your stovetops...it is a handy product to keep close by for everyday spills. I would recommend this to anyone!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I feel like I am constantly seeking new stovetop cleaner. This one is really about the same as the others. I can never get mine as clean as I wish.
Dee J.
Does this work on oil spills?
Nicole D.
Union, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this work on deep cleaning the tops back to as if it was new? I like the Weimar brand. I use it now but the one I use. It makes a mess. would this be better??
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Does this really clean the stove better verses other products? Does it have a strong odor?