WeightWatchers Smart Ones Cheese Pizza Minis - 2 CT uploaded by Brenda D.WeightWatchers Smart Ones Cheese Pizza Minis - 2 CT uploaded by Krista A.

BY SMART ONES

WeightWatchers® Smart Ones® Cheese Pizza Minis.
Minis pizzas made with a flavorful blend of reduced fat mozzarella, asiago, and parmesan cheeses with a zesty tomato sauce.
270 Calories.
8g Fat.
6g Fiber.
13g Protein.
Smart Anytime.
7 PointsPlus+ value™.
2 Servings.
2-4.4 oz (124g) Trays. see more...

Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
These are great! Definitely good for being a low calorie brand. And as always, they are a great price, especially at Walmart. I definitely recommend these! They are so easy to make!
Krista A.
Athens, PA
From my TastyVoxBox, I redeemed my SMARTMADE coupon for the weightwatchers smart ones thin crust cheese pizza. It was absolutely horrible. It was quick and easy because it only took 3 minutes in the microwave to make with no preparation, but it came out like a stiff piece of cardboard. Even if you are trying to diet, I recommend not choosing this as a meal option. It was very small and will not fill you up.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
While I can't call a serving of these a full meal - they are great to snack on when you're hungry enough but don't want to ruin dinner. I'll usually eat them for an afternoon snack on a day when I've had a big work out - since the points value is pretty high for a snack but the work out gives me extra activity points. They are similar to bagel bites, but I don't feel as bad eating them!
April W.
These are amazing but watch the cooking time.I made the mistake of cooking too long and like any pizza bite,the outside gets really hard.I really like the taste and texture.It was a great alternative.
Sandy R.
Absolutely delicious. Now I'm not a very big fan of being on a diet so these really help you stay on track. They are just perfect and keep you full
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Love this smart one product I received free from influenster for testing it was a great quick meal very satisfied with the quality
Kels L.
I'm going with my bro doing the same thing as you can see the real thing for me is that I have to pay for it all
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Absolutely!!!!!!!! Freakin!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!! All I do is add some Italian seasoning and boom in in love.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I love pizza & these little jewels are great. I love the little individual sizes.