Home & GardenBathroomMedicine Cabinetnodpod
Weighted Sleep Therapy Eye Mask - Nodpod

Weighted Sleep Therapy Eye Mask - Nodpod

by nodpod

Get relief from stress and enjoy better sleep with the Weighted Sleep Therapy Eye Mask from Nodpod. This weighted eye mask features four microbead-filled pods that not only block out the light but also apply gentle pressure on your eyes to help you fall asleep faster and better. Featuring a cool jersey cotton surface with a warm microfleece reverse, this sleep therapy mask can be used to keep you comfy in all seasons, while the open-ended design ensures that you'll stay comfortable in different sleeping position.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weighted Sleep Therapy Eye Mask - Nodpod!
Ashley O.
I LOVE this thing! I suffer from migraines, and when I have one, I always have to have something cold over my eyes and I have to add pressure somehow to my temple. This thing works AMAZINGLY for me!
Michelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my nodpod! I’m a side sleeper who can’t fall asleep unless my eyes are covered to block out light. It works really well overnight and for naps. It stays in place, plus it’s very soothing and helps me wind down. It’s great for travel too. I also deal with migraines, and this has been so helpful for that — blocking out light, providing some pressure, and able to be cold (freezer friendly). I didn’t realize how much I would end up loving this thing!
Sarah M.
Georgetown, TX
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Like a sleep mask it prevents light but with the micro beads it’s weighted and helps with tension and headaches so you feel refreshed in the morning. I was suprised it helped with my mirgraine! I would buy again

Looking for your answer?