BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Whitman's® Candies Mint Patties.

1 PointsPlus® value per piece.

Covered in rich dark chocolate.

+ 50 calories per piece.

+ Flavanol antioxidant. see more...

• Where are these sold! I haven't seen them in publix or Walmart!1 Answers
  • Do these taste as good as the major brand. I love perpermint pattie...2 Answers
  • Do these taste as good as the major brand. I love perpermint pattie...1 Answers
Cara D.
Cara D.
Marianna, PA
My mother-in-law got me hooked on these. It's a nice alternative to those Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies! They're delicious and even better if kept cool in the fridge.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
Although these are no Peppermint Patty, they are really good!!! I have to make sure to only take out 1 serving size or I risk eating the whole bag.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
I found the flavor of these to be very good! I couldn't taste any bitterness or yucky aftertaste that some products have
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
These were great chocolates! Great taste and not too many calories. It was the perfect size to crush a craving.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, Alberta
These are really delicious! The chocolate is rich and the mint is fresh and delicious tasting. Plus they are super easy to track! Love them.
Santa paula, Ca
Do these taste as good as the major brand. I love perpermint patties need to loose weight.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Where are these sold! I haven't seen them in publix or Walmart!
Santa paula, Ca