BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Whitman's® Candies Coconut Covered in Rich Milk Chocolate.

1 PointsPlus value per piece.

50 calories per piece.

Covered in 100% real milk chocolate. see more...

• Are these any good? Sometimes you just have an insatiable...1 Answers
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
I got this as a gift during christmas. I'm not a fan of coconut, but this one actually tasted not bad. If you love coconut and the flavor combination of chocolate and coconut, you will enjoy this.
Destinee P.
Mcgaheysville, VA
These aren't as good as I had expected. Usually Weight Watchers snacks are a whole lot better. Maybe it's just the combination of flavors I didn't care for. Not terrible, but not on my list of favorites either.
Andrea G.
Weight Watchers is good at making diet food actually taste good.Sometimes they are so good that you want to eat the whole bag even though eating less is the point lol.
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
I tried the sugar-free version of these and I love them! These are delicious as well and are great if you're looking for something small and sweet.
Alissa K.
I love these little candies, I'm a big coconut fan and these are just the right snacking size. Especially while at work or on the go.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Such delicious. I love this coconut and chocolate covered candy. I really like the combination of coconut and chocolate.
Lashana W.
LOVE! I'm a member of we & these & other Whitman candies get me through my sweets cravings at 4 ppv for 3 pieces.
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
Love these, would never know they are weight watchers. Just sweet enough to cure my sweet tooth.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these any good? Sometimes you just have an insatiable craving for chocolate and if they taste good, it would be well worth the lack of calories!