BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Whitman's® Candies Butter Cream Caramel with Crispies in Rich Milk Chocolate.

1 PontsPlus+™ value.

Per piece.

+ 50 calories per piece.

+ covered in 100% real milk chocolate. see more...

Weight Watchers Whitman's Candies Butter Cream Caramel with Crispies
  • "It is crispy and creamy and had just the right amount of chocolate and sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth!" in 2 reviews
  • "The taste may not be perfect, but it is actually pretty good for a lite dessert!" in 1 review
Lena R.
Florida
Weight Watchers Whitman's Candies Butter Cream Caramel with CrispiesI will have to say that I enjoy the weight watchers candy. When you in the mood for something sweet but don’t want to use all your points these are perfect but size that you need to for fill your cravings and it taste really good.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the perfect treat for those excrutiating dieting moments when you just need anything sweet, fast! These are delicious little creamy caramel goodies that hit the spot just right when you are dying counting those damned calories. I purchase these when I need to loose a few pounds and I recommend for others whom are doing the same.
Kristen D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've only got to try these once before and I absolutely love them! They are a great small treat to have without making you feel guilty or getting you off track of your diet! I'm not sure where you could buy that though, I'm pretty sure you have to order them from weight watchers.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great healthy treat. Perfect for a diet and they taste delicious. Very affordable and convenient. Good and creamy candy with a slight crunch. I was highly satisfied with this. I definitely recommend this
Amanda V.
These are the best! And having one or two doesn't make me feel like the worst person. They give me that sweet snack I've been craving without all the calories. I like this one especially but I have tried other snack and they're all good and pretty affordable. I wish more came in the bag.
Kelly D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great when you want a sweet treat without completely blowing your points for the day! While I do think they are a little pricey for what you are getting I would repurchase and recommend them.
ale A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Son muy ricos, me encantan. Quiero recomendarlos porque de verdad vale la pena! Y además son más saludables y tienen menos calorías. Las personas que van al gimnasio y quieren a la vez comer golosinas esto es perfecto 💪🏻🏋🏼‍♀️
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
I hide this candy in the back of my fridge, so the kids don't find it. I don't currently do weight watchers, but I appreciate the fact that it is packaged and designed to be relatively low calorie and not terrible for an occasional treat. This is a staple in my snack foods.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I loves all Weight Watchers foods, desserts and snacks. This product have an excellent taste, fewer calories and helps to cut the craving of sweets. I highly recommended to start 2017 Resolution ! I am 100 % satisfied with all Weight Watchers Products
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
With the small points and great taste, this one is a winner.  I don't have to guess so I really love that about items on the Walmart site.  I only give four squares because I think the cost is a bit pricey.
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
They are good? very expensive?
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Whats do they taste like
Sarah B.
I'm always nervous to try the WW or sugar free candies. I've been to meetings before & purchased some of their snack bars. Do you like the WW candies?
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Does these taste good? Are they expensive?
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
What's your favorite WW snack?