BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight watchers smart ones three cheese ziti marinara 9oz see more...

Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
One of my favorite TV dinners. I really love the fresh taste this meal has and it doesn't taste low fat or like diet food. I know it's typically a healthier food options with this brand and that's wonderful but either day it's so delicious
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
This is super yummy and has a great amount of cheese. It would be nice if it had meat in it for more protein but I know that would raise the calorie count. I haven't had it in a while but used to eat it at least once a week.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Davenport, FL
This is such a simple and easy entree, but I love it so much. It's always my go-to, when I'm shopping, and when I cannot decide what to eat. It's so satisfying, and I can't believe how low calorie it is!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
My all time favorite frozen dinner! I eat these all the time, especially when watching TV. I love these. I add a little garlic salt and it boosts the favor soooo much. We purchase these very frequently!!
Cory A.
Cory A.
West Peoria IL
This Smart One was very bland. There was not enough flavor and definitely not enough cheese. The noodle also did not have much flavor. It's easy to prepare, it only takes a few minutes to cook. I probably will no recommend this product.
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
This tastes so good and doesn't taste like healthy food. It is really affordable and I usually eat this about 5 times a month as it tastes so good. I love fixing these for myself and for my boyfriend.
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Stockbridge , GA
This has a great taste and it fills me up. I've been eating these for awhile. They are not very expensive and they are easy to make as long as you own a microwave. I would buy this again because it works for me.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
I received this meal free from my #tastyvoxbox . I loved how easy this was to grab and go compared to having to make your lunch. This tasted very yummy and it was perfect for lunch on a cold day. Although I didn't feel like this could be a complete meal on Its own, I paired it with fruit to make it more of a complete meal. I will definitely be purchasing this again for a grab and go meal!!
Christele P.
Christele P.
Macon, GA
I received a coupon for this yummy @smartmadefoods my taste vox from @influenster. It was really delicious. I prepared it within 2.5 mins. It's convenient. My only concern for me would me the sodium level.