Weight Watchers Smart Ones Three Cheese Ziti Marinara 9oz uploaded by Denisse P.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight watchers smart ones three cheese ziti marinara 9oz see more...

Denisse P.
Charlestown, MA
Well HELLO! I am very impressed by this dish. Smart Ones: good job =) Those who know me, know I am not one to reach for the "healthy" option. To my surprise, I willingly (yes, I know shocking!) grabbed the Three Cheese Ziti Marinara from Smart Ones & let me tell you.....NOM NOM NOM. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! the 9oz package was the perfect portion (I enjoyed it during a late lunch). Let's talk about taste: I normally adorn any (and ALL) frozen entrees with at least salt/pepper. Usually garlic pepper OR lemon pepper....you get the point, yeah? To my surprise, this entree needed nothing! Not even a little sprinkle of love. I'm telling you, a must try! Did I mention how easy it was to prepare? I nuked it in the microwave for about 3 1/2 minutes (per package instructions), let stand by in microwave for 1 minute and viola! DONE. Will absolutely pick up Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Three Cheese Ziti MarinaraWeight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Three Cheese Ziti Marinara again!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
One of my favorite frozen pastas! The noodles are perfect and soft and the flavor of the sauce is great! I also love the amount of sauce and find it perfect for the amount of noodles. The amount of cheese on this is also adequate. It’s a health pasta option that portioned out for me so I don’t eat too much, and it usually leaves me feeling satisfied.
Katelyn E.
This tastes so good and doesn't taste like healthy food. It is really affordable and I usually eat this about 5 times a month as it tastes so good. I love fixing these for myself and for my boyfriend.
Kelly B.
Overland Park, KS
This is super yummy and has a great amount of cheese. It would be nice if it had meat in it for more protein but I know that would raise the calorie count. I haven't had it in a while but used to eat it at least once a week.
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
This is such a simple and easy entree, but I love it so much. It's always my go-to, when I'm shopping, and when I cannot decide what to eat. It's so satisfying, and I can't believe how low calorie it is!
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
My all time favorite frozen dinner! I eat these all the time, especially when watching TV. I love these. I add a little garlic salt and it boosts the favor soooo much. We purchase these very frequently!!
Kaitlin W.
Stockbridge , GA
This has a great taste and it fills me up. I've been eating these for awhile. They are not very expensive and they are easy to make as long as you own a microwave. I would buy this again because it works for me.
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
I received this meal free from my #tastyvoxbox . I loved how easy this was to grab and go compared to having to make your lunch. This tasted very yummy and it was perfect for lunch on a cold day. Although I didn't feel like this could be a complete meal on Its own, I paired it with fruit to make it more of a complete meal. I will definitely be purchasing this again for a grab and go meal!!
Cory A.
West Peoria IL
This Smart One was very bland. There was not enough flavor and definitely not enough cheese. The noodle also did not have much flavor. It's easy to prepare, it only takes a few minutes to cook. I probably will no recommend this product.
Christele P.
I received a coupon for this yummy @smartmadefoods my taste vox from @influenster. It was really delicious. I prepared it within 2.5 mins. It's convenient. My only concern for me would me the sodium level.