BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Smart Delights Turtle Sundae.
4 pack!
140 calories.
4g fat.
0g fiber.
3g protein.
4 individual sundaes.
Turtle sundae.
Low-fat ice cream over a praline flavored cookie crust, topped with caramel sauce, chocolate chunks and pecans.
4 PointsPlus™ value. see more...

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Turtle Sundae - 4 CT
  • "I have been on weight watchers before and not being a person interested in sweets I can say these fulfilled my sweet tooth if I did get a craving although I know some people can taste the difference in the lack of dairy." in 3 reviews
monica a.
I really like these. They are already spread out so I do not have to weigh my food as I usually do, and they taste delicious. No better than the normal ice cream, I like that its already spread out for me. And then I do not have a whole tub of ice cream sitting there mocking me.
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
I really like these. They are already portioned so I don't have to weigh my food out like I usually do, and they taste yummy. It isn't any better than normal ice cream, I just like that its already portioned out for me. And then I don't have a whole tub of ice cream sitting there taunting me.
CIARA C.
Emerson, GA
I am not participating in Weight Watchers but my husband and I have been trying to eat healtheir for a few years now, but what is life without good food. These make you feel like you are getting the full rich experience of a high fat, high calorie sundae without feeling guilty at all. The macros in this are great and they taste wonderful.
Linda P.
Chino , CA
This is definitely a guilty pleasure for me . This is great because I'm watching my weight but I get to have the pleasure of satisfying my sweet tooth ! It's a good value since it comes in a pack of 4 !
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not exactly on the weight watchers regime, but I still try and follow along with what i find online and other friends. I found that these are really tasty and helps to settle that sweet tooth craving without crashing your whole diet.
joy a.
Newbury Park, CA
The flavor is usually pretty good with Smart Ones however what upsets me is the fact that an hour or so after having one I am hungry again-- I would rather spend the calories and carbs and etc. on something that will keep me satisfied.
Allie B.
Katie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These desserts are great for people like me who are always on some sort of diet. It's just enough to tame my sweet tooth & it makes me feel like I'm getting a real dessert & not all the guilt!
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
Love the flavor and I love that it isn't horrible for me diet wise. Some days you just need something sweet and this is a great solution without blowing my calorie count.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I decided to try this because it looked very good while I was walking through the store. I thought that this was decent, there was nothing not to like about it.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
How does these taste.are they worth the money??
Stefanie R.
I wonder, how it tastes? and if yields for 10 people?