BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Smart Delights Strawberry Shortcake.
120 calories.
4g fat.
0g fiber.
2g protein.
Moist yellow cake smothered with a strawberry and whipped topping.
3 PointsPlus™ value. see more...

• It LOOKS delicious but does it taste as good as it looks? I'm alw...9 Answers
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Strawberry Shortcake - 4 CT
  • "For the price and point value i suppose this would be a great treat for a sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "Great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without worrying about overloading on your caloric intake for the day!" in 1 review
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
These weight watches smart ones are so delicious and fill up the sweet craving without eating so many calories.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
These are perfect for my sweet tooth. They are definitely worth the four points after a long day of healthy eating. It feels sinful even though it is WAY lower in calories and sugar than most desserts.
C L.
If you're looking for something really rich and sweet, this probably isn't up your alley. But if you have a hankering for something moderately sweet, this is it! A great healthier option in the dessert category and it tastes great out of the freezer. Don't expect it to taste like the real deal dessert, but if your expectation is to have a healthier version (translate: less sweet and flavorful) version of it.. this is a good treat to try!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
If you can eat just one, these are a perfect healthy treat! The individual pre portioned packages really help you stay in control with a very tempting treat. So delicious, always worth the points on weight watchers plan!
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Can you say OMG!!! these are delicious. Easy to eat with little preparation. It's a nice alternative to a healthy treat. I can eat this without having any guilt! Love, love, love !!!
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
Not only are these treats delicious but they are also a lifesaver. At only 5 weight watchers points plus serving, I can use these to satisfy my sweet cravings.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I had these not to long ago and it was amazing! I love how rich and sweet it is and I also like how its not a whole lot of calories!
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
I am a sucker for "healthy" treats. However these I find only taste ok frozen. When thawed out they taste stale and day old.
Melissa M.
Uhm yum!! I love these. I can eat them and not feel guilty! I always treat myself to one of these before bed!
Brandy Jo B.
Bean Station, TN
These are so good you wouldn't know that they are diet without seeing the package! That's a PLUS in my book!
Mari D.
Imperial, CA
It LOOKS delicious but does it taste as good as it looks? I'm always a lil skeptical when it comes to any sort of "diet" dessert