Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Peanut Butter Cup Sundae - 4 CT uploaded by Kat L.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Smart Delights Peanut Butter Cup Sundae.
140 calories.
3.5g fat.
0g fiber.
3g protein.
Smart delights.
Low-fat ice cream over a chocolate cookie crust, topped with fudge sauce and peanut butter cups.
4 PointsPlus™ value. see more...

Kat L.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Foodie Expert
I'm very impressed with this product. I never usually buy 'low fat' or 'diet' foods because I'm never satisfied with the taste. I used my #tastyvoxbox coupon immediately and had this for an afternoon snack . The flavor is great. And it was perfectly portioned. I didn't want or need more to make me feel full. It was just right. Good choice for snack/dessert. I would definitely buy it again and recommend this product!
*****review update on 12.3.16
I'm adding this updated portion since it's been almost 2 weeks since received free coupon in #tastyvoxbox free for review purpose only. I ate the free box of 4, and bought another box and finished that already! Pic of empty package attached. Lol SmartMade you have a NEW regular customer. I will continue to purchase on weekly basis . Thank you, Kat Little
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
Fantastic, I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Peanut Butter Cup Sundae - 4 CT
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I liked these! They were tasty, and the portion left me feeling satisfied. It also made me feel good that I chose something that went along with my weight goals. The weight watcher points on the box is helpful.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Usually low fat meals like this taste a little off but I had a coupon for a free meal (complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes) so I decided to go get a meal and it tasted so good! It also came with 4 cups and they didn't taste funny at all! I couldn't decide which meal to use my coupon for so I bought a few to try as well and i'm glad I did! These are gonna be my new go to snack from now on! Not to mention it's only 2 dollars for 4 cups and it's low fat!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
I wanted to try these because I love ice cream and they're a fair among of points, but they tasted very frozen... very processed, if that makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they were rather disappointing.