Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Peanut Butter Cup Sundae - 4 CT uploaded by Kat L.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Smart Delights Peanut Butter Cup Sundae.
140 calories.
3.5g fat.
0g fiber.
3g protein.
Smart delights.
Low-fat ice cream over a chocolate cookie crust, topped with fudge sauce and peanut butter cups.
4 PointsPlus™ value. see more...

Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
I'm very impressed with this product. I never usually buy 'low fat' or 'diet' foods because I'm never satisfied with the taste. I used my #tastyvoxbox coupon immediately and had this for an afternoon snack . The flavor is great. And it was perfectly portioned. I didn't want or need more to make me feel full. It was just right. Good choice for snack/dessert. I would definitely buy it again and recommend this product!
*****review update on 12.3.16
I'm adding this updated portion since it's been almost 2 weeks since received free coupon in #tastyvoxbox free for review purpose only. I ate the free box of 4, and bought another box and finished that already! Pic of empty package attached. Lol SmartMade you have a NEW regular customer. I will continue to purchase on weekly basis . Thank you, Kat Little
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Fantastic, I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Peanut Butter Cup Sundae - 4 CT
Jenna D.
Indianapolis, IN
Usually low fat meals like this taste a little off but I had a coupon for a free meal (complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes) so I decided to go get a meal and it tasted so good! It also came with 4 cups and they didn't taste funny at all! I couldn't decide which meal to use my coupon for so I bought a few to try as well and i'm glad I did! These are gonna be my new go to snack from now on! Not to mention it's only 2 dollars for 4 cups and it's low fat!
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
I wanted to try these because I love ice cream and they're a fair among of points, but they tasted very frozen... very processed, if that makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they were rather disappointing.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I liked these! They were tasty, and the portion left me feeling satisfied. It also made me feel good that I chose something that went along with my weight goals. The weight watcher points on the box is helpful.