Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Brownie A La Mode - 4 CT uploaded by Yolanda L.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Smart Delights Brownie A La Mode.
120 calories.
2g fat.
4g fiber.
3g protein.
Low-fat ice cream over a moist brownie with fudge topping.
3 PointsPlus™ value. see more...

• This look good but never try this dessert before is it sw...2 Answers
  • I'm a huge sweet tooth person and I always have a hard ti...1 Answers
  • Is there anymore good tasting products in this line?2 Answers
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Brownie A La Mode - 4 CT
  • "To me these are great they taste great and is a great size now they don't taste how all the other snacks will taste " in 1 review
Denise A.
Boston, MA
I received a voucher for this amazing yummy treat! You'd never think it was meant to be a healthy dessert but it is. The weight watchers points are listed on the box if you're looking to treat yourself but still keep your weight watchers goal. I would definitely buy this if I'm trying to feel less guilty about treating myself to dessert.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Weight Watchers desserts and this one is another good one. For only 120 calories, it gives me that bit of sweetness that I am looking for and is the perfect dessert to help keep me on track and not blow my diet. It has a good chocolate taste with no funny aftertaste like most "diet" desserts. Really good!
Amanda K.
These are a great sweet treat for any fellow weight watcher or actually anyone who is trying to eat smart! They have a wonderful flavor and it satisfies my sweet craving! I would recommend this product to any buyer!
Stefanie L.
Pleasant Grove
We love these in our house! What started out as mom's diet dessert has turned into a family guilty pleasure! They are sweet, just the right size to satisfy the craving and not so many calories you ruin your diet!
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
I got a coupon in my voxbox and used it on these and I'm so glad I did! They're a better alternative than regular ice cream when you're watching your calories. Delicious too!
Nahri H.
Mccomb, MS
Thank God for a coupon for one of these to be in my TastyBox ! Its delicious and healthy. It taste very good to be apart of a diet program .Im glad I used that coupon on this one . If you want some quality desert try this one .
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like this product.The chocolate is amazing and it is so satisfying.Its a lower calorie option and I really love it.I love brownies and ice cream but I am trying to keep my weight managed,so this is my healthy choice.
Tina D.
WICHITA, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Funny thing I just bought these the other day so good my daughter liked them so good she ate them all , very good you will be happy with the taste only thing very small portion , and no you cant eat just one .
Diana R.
I love these! Good for when you're counting calories or when you're trying to lose weight or and want something sweet, you can always count on Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Delights Brownie!
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I love being able to have a little sweet treat once in a while without totally blowing my calories for the day! This to me is perfect, the flavor is great and its a good sized treat!!
Valentina I.
Arlington Hts, IL
Is there anymore good tasting products in this line?
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This look good but never try this dessert before is it sweet or do it have a bitter taste
marta c.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
This looks so yummy did anyone try it yet? I wonder if I can get it in Canada yet?
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
I'm a huge sweet tooth person and I always have a hard time switching to weight watchers or anything that's a little less caloric. Are these actually tasty or are they bland like most low fat sweets?