Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Creations Chicken Parmesan uploaded by Taylor C.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

WeightWatchers® Smart Ones® Smart Creations Chicken Parmesan.
White meat chicken and spaghetti with marinara sauce topped with cheese.
7 PointsPlus+ value™.
290 calories. 6g fat. 4g fiber. 23g protein.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Renn J.
Ew. The chicken is essentially a sponge - a collaboration of processed meat stuck inside a lightly breaded patty. Lean Cuisine makes a competitive version of this and theirs is MUCH better. I'm a fan of SmartOnes, don't get me wrong, they just failed on this one... BIIIIG time.
Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
I've been trying to eat better not so much about losing weight but for 280 calories and 21g of protein I had to try and honestly it's good! Lots of sauce and the chicken is amazing! Definitely worth the money and it was only about $1.95 at my local Walmart. Overall it's amazing for a frozen meal that's supposed to be better for you unlike others! I'll definitely be buying more!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Mixed feelings on this one ! Ive been trying to count calories and so I tried this for a lunch option since it's under 300 calories. The sauce and pasta were really flavorful and delish , but the texture of the chicken was absolutely horrible ! I couldn't even finish the chicken due to the plastic-y texture of it ! I wouldn't buy this again!
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
This was so disappointing. First off, there is not much flavor to it at all, its very bland. I had to add cheese to it to just get it down, which takes away from the whole idea of a healthy meal. With the cheese the pasta was ok.
The chicken was disgusting. It is a pressed chicken patty and the texture made me gag. there were soft bits, chewy bits, tough bits, gross. I am not sure if I just got a bad one, but I am not willing to buy it again to find out. Although, this issue does seem to happen when I buy the ones with chicken "pattys" in them, its low quality meat and it shows. This lunch experience has made me feel a bit ill, not satisfied. Would not recommend. There are a lot of better smart ones out there.
Jennifer F.
Cloverdale, VA
Thanks to @influenster for giving me this completely free in exchange for a review. This product sold originally for $2 at my local Kroger store, but to be completely honest, I will definitely purchase this again. The Smart One entree is targeted toward the Weight Watcher group, but anyone can definitely eat this product on their own in their everyday life. The one thing I didn't like was I felt like they could have made the flavor a little more vibrant. The only time I felt my taste buds pop was when I bit into the tomato chunks. And yes, I did say chunks. There are real tomatoes in this meal!
Angela H.
Titusville , FL
Chicken and pasta were nicely cooked and not spongey or brick hard. The sauce definitely left something to be desired in the flavor department. Had to kick it up with some red pepper flakes. Loved the cheese. Just the right amount!
Lauren H.
Not as good as what you would get in a nice restaurant, but considering it's purpose it does the trick! Lacked a some flavor and I added extra cheese on top!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this. High in protein and low on carbs. Is delicious for a quick lunch. Super easy to make. I put veggies on the side and there is a complete meal.
Angie W.
The paninis are fantastic. I typically get the artichoke and chicken... I add a dash of garlic salt on mine for a blast of flavor.
courtney k.
Washington, PA
The chicken Was super yummy, wasn't a fan of the noodles how they cooked up in microwave, but it was fast for on the go in a hurry!