BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #17 in Frozen Entrees

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Creations Chicken Fajitas: Grilled white meat chicken with seasoned peppers and onions Side of rice and beans 2 tortillas included 8g whole grains per serving 290 calories, 5g fat, 5g fiber, 16g protein 7 PointsPlus value *NEW_LINE* see more...

Erika Q.
Eating microwaveable food osmt my all time favorite and I don't really enjoy it either I prefer the food freshly home made but these fajitas were super delicious and i would definitely eat them again.
Yinka L.
Wheeling, IL
They are really small but they are so tasty. Sometimes it tastes fake and you have to spice up the taste a lot. It is easy to prepare for lunch at work. I would still recommend to people who are thong to lose weight.
Tabitha H.
these are great for lunch or dinner! I don't feel guilty whenever I eat these and therefor I continue to buy them and make them! I recommend these for a decently healthy meal that Is quick and easy to make
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I have always been skeptical of these frozen entrees because I have always thought to myself, "that little thing is supposed to fill me up?!" I decided to give them a try and this particular Smart One Fajitas, was the very first one that I tried. I agree with others in saying that these frozen dinners have turned a corner in many ways. Not only did that little thing fill me up but it kept me satisfied for a long time. They all taste very delicious and they're good for me. I love every single one that I have tried
stephanie h.
Omaha, NE
I don't know how else to put it besides GO. go get a bunch of these and stock up because this will be all you need. the taste is like a home cooked meal with the tender chicken and more. I 10/10 recommend this brand.
Krissy S.
N Ft Myers, FL
I like these however i just wish there was a lottle bigger portion. I usually have to add my own cheese on top of them sometimes too. I would recommend them though.
Erin R.
Well I'm a Picky eater. I eat the finger food cheese pizza bites are DElish,the pasta dishes are Tre' Yummy. there meatloafs , mashed potatoes and fish and chips, might be small but are off the hook when it comes to taste. and at walmart and target have lower priced products of them and I only but them there when grocery stores are not doing there 5 for 10.00 deals. I am finiky when it comes to pasta and sauce and also particular meats. if they sold just a plain taco with meat and cheese I would be sold. but I don't eat fahetas. its got products in it I wont touch idk what brand they are. but price, and quality wise they are sooo much better then the other dieter food alternative adkins.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious and fun to make. It has an authentic Mexican flavor. It compares to the ones sold at restaurants, but for a fraction of the price and calories!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Creations Chicken Fajitas
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I'm not a huge fan of Smart Ones, some of their frozen dinners are just okay. I got to try this from a sampling demo at a grocery store. I was very impressed. Right sized portions which is good and it tasted really good. One of their better ones. I do add other things to it like salsa but overall a favorite of mine.
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Does anyone else find these to be a little bland? I added hot sauce which seemed to help!
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Are these spicy?! Please tell me they are! They look Amazing
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Has anyone tried the cheesecake? Outta this world delicious!
Danielle G.