BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #16 in Frozen Entrees

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Creations Chicken Fajitas: Grilled white meat chicken with seasoned peppers and onions Side of rice and beans 2 tortillas included 8g whole grains per serving 290 calories, 5g fat, 5g fiber, 16g protein 7 PointsPlus value *NEW_LINE* see more...

• Are these spicy?! Please tell me they are! They look Amazing3 Answers
  • Which is your favorite ? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find these to be a little bland? I added hot sauc...4 Answers
Parvathy N.
Parvathy N.
Waukesha, WI
If I'm choosing ready made fajitas, it will always be smart ones Chicken fajitas. It's very light as an entree and feels(if not) healthy and full. You get a great amount of beans and rice as well as meat and veggies and two tortillas. And it doesn't cost a fortune. A win in my book.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Foodie Expert
Not bad but not one of my faves. Usually the smart ones are packed full of flavor and cook through easily. This one tasted "off" and I had a hard time getting it to cook all the way through. I will probably give it another try, it wasn't horrible, just wasn't one of my faves.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love chicken fajitas and this product is a perfect representation. I thought it was delicious. It is a good value considering it is a full healthy meal. I love eating smart and this product allowed me to do that
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I thought this was actually pretty decent for being a frozen entrée. I added some hot sauce and cheese, it gave it an extra oomph! The price was also great and it was enough food for me!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Yum! These are so easy and great for a fast healthy lunch. You feel full but not sluggish afterwards. For being a frozen dinner it tastes very good!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Pendleton, SC
Whenever I'm in a hurry and need something that's weight watchers approved I pick up one of these frozen entrees! The chicken fajitas are amazing!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
I love Smart Ones! They taste great and are healthy as well. I love that they are made via weight watchers and has points on the box
Kingk R.
Kingk R.
Sanger, CA
This is a great meal. My kids love this for a movie night. The taste is so good, I will recommend this to family and friends.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
these are good. they are filled with yummy cheese and chicken and the wrapper isnt bad. my only gripe is the sugar content.
Suzy S.
Suzy S.
Peoria
Very convenient and a great healthy meal. I tore up the tortillas and mixed everything together and it was relish.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else find these to be a little bland? I added hot sauce which seemed to help!
Shannon H.
Which is your favorite ?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Has anyone tried the cheesecake? Outta this world delicious!