Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Beginnings Cheesy Scramble with Hash Browns uploaded by Michelle D.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Beginnings Cheesy Scramble with Hash Browns uploaded by Sandra R.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers®?? Smart Ones??® Smart Beginnings Cheesy Scramble With Hash Browns.
210 calories.
9g fat.
3g fiber.
15g protein.
Scrambled egg whites with cheddar, monterey jack and reduced fat mozzarella cheeses with a side of oreidea homestyle hash browns.
5 PointsPlus value™. see more...

Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite frozen meal breakfast. The potatoes, eggs and cheese never disappoint. It's only 210 calories and 14g of protein. Good quick start to the day - takes about 3 minutes to warm up so it's good if you're in a rush. I've bought the meal for around $2.00 at Walmart and Winco. I add a bit of black pepper, but delicious with or without!
Michelle D.
It's a good portion size and not a lot of cheese which I appreciate. The peppers that are included also produce a nice smell when cooking. If I had a complaint it would be that I could use a few more pieces of potatoes.
Amy V.
El Paso, TX
Honestly one of the nastiest things ever! I can honestly say that my stomach and everything hurt after eating this thing called food
Paige H.
Carol Stream, IL
This wasn't that terrible, however I wouldn't buy again nor would I really recommend this to anyone.
Nettiejo H.
I received a coupon for a complimentary food item from #SmartMadeFoods and #Influenster and I choose to test out this product. I was pleasantly surprised by the portion size, the smell was nice when it was heating up and the egg whites taste like scrambled eggs. I will buy this again and I am glad I got a chance to review it! #contest #SmartMade
Kaila T.
Caldwell, ID
Foodie Expert
Does this still taste good low fat?