Weight Watchers Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast Meal uploaded by Kristi S.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Slow Roasted Turkey Breast.

170 calories.

5g fat.

2g fiber.

16g protein.

Smart creations.

With a classic pan gravy & garlic-herb mashed potatoes.

4 Pointsplus values.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie K.
Rochester
Awful! I would never buy this again. The "mashed potatoes" (as listed in the ingredients: "hash brown potatoes") are like partly raw hash browns floating in flavorless cream soup. The turkey was just "EH" and none of it was at all filling. FAIL.
Lynne H.
Philadelphia
The last few times I have bought this product the mashed potatoes are all liquidy and nothing at all like the picture not even edible. I waited a while before I purchased again thinking it may have been just a bad batch, but 6 months later it's exactly the same. Terrible!
Kristi S.
Moore, OK
Yes it was fast to make and the nutritional value sounds good but not good tasting. First I tried the mashed potatoes which were very liquidity with little chucks of potatoes that seems like they were not fully cooked. They were also very tasteless so I even tried adding salt which helped but the texture was just too unpleasant for me. The turkey was also dry and gray just wasn't pleasant for me either.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Not impressed ! I have started dieting by counting calories and thought this would make a good , low-cal option for lunch. The turkey is edible at best . Dry ( but what turkey isn't a little dry) and not well flavored . I also felt like you got very little meat . Check out my picture , this is right before my meal. The potatoes were even worse than the turkey . Runny and bland . I've never had such bad mashed potatoes ! I definitely won't be eating this again !! Please don't waste your money !
Valeria N.
Brandon
This was an alright meal. It serves the purpose of feeding you and is nice and fast to make. It only has 210 calories which is not bad either. Overall its just good.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast Meal
April W.
This is my favorite Weight Watchers meal.I bought this a lot and I am going to buy it more.It is a very easy dish to prepare,pop in the microwave and then it's done.The sauce for the turkey has such an amazing taste and the turkey doesn't taste dry at all.The mashed potatoes are also very good.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
I received this product for free from my Tasty Vox Box for testing purposes. This meal was not good! The potatoes were mush and had a bad flavoring. The meat was poor quality and too salty. I also still felt very hungry after eating it. I would not recommend this product.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
Okay this USED to my favorite smart one meal and really did used to be good with creamy potatoes, good gravy and and quite a bit of turkey. I have no idea what happened and why they changed this when it didn't need to be. Now the potatoes are runny with lumps and they give you less turkey now that taste off.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
The Weight Watchers Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast Meal is okay. The meat tastes as expected from a frozen meal. There is not a lot of flavor in the gravy which immediately cause me to want to add salt. Not good when there is a lot of sodium already in it.