Weight Watchers Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast Meal uploaded by Kristi S.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Slow Roasted Turkey Breast.

170 calories.

5g fat.

2g fiber.

16g protein.

Smart creations.

With a classic pan gravy & garlic-herb mashed potatoes.

4 Pointsplus values.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Valeria N.
Foodie Expert
This was an alright meal. It serves the purpose of feeding you and is nice and fast to make. It only has 210 calories which is not bad either. Overall its just good.
Kristi S.
Moore, OK
Foodie Expert
Yes it was fast to make and the nutritional value sounds good but not good tasting. First I tried the mashed potatoes which were very liquidity with little chucks of potatoes that seems like they were not fully cooked. They were also very tasteless so I even tried adding salt which helped but the texture was just too unpleasant for me. The turkey was also dry and gray just wasn't pleasant for me either.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Foodie Expert
Not impressed ! I have started dieting by counting calories and thought this would make a good , low-cal option for lunch. The turkey is edible at best . Dry ( but what turkey isn't a little dry) and not well flavored . I also felt like you got very little meat . Check out my picture , this is right before my meal. The potatoes were even worse than the turkey . Runny and bland . I've never had such bad mashed potatoes ! I definitely won't be eating this again !! Please don't waste your money !
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
Okay this USED to my favorite smart one meal and really did used to be good with creamy potatoes, good gravy and and quite a bit of turkey. I have no idea what happened and why they changed this when it didn't need to be. Now the potatoes are runny with lumps and they give you less turkey now that taste off.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
I keep these along with other varieties in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast Meal
April W.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Weight Watchers meal.I bought this a lot and I am going to buy it more.It is a very easy dish to prepare,pop in the microwave and then it's done.The sauce for the turkey has such an amazing taste and the turkey doesn't taste dry at all.The mashed potatoes are also very good.
Ashley J.
Murrieta , CA
Foodie Expert
This used to be my favorite TV dinner, but now the turkey is dry and a strange color and the mashed potatoes are hardly mashed and I think they switched to red potatoes. The gravy is still good, but now it seems like it is a smaller portion.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
There could be a little more flavor in this TV dinner. It's not bad, they don't list the sodium in the front of the package for a reason. But, this would be one of their better entrees (smart ones). I like, don't love.
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
Smart ones meals taste pretty good and are great for lunch. They are great for portion control and you get a meat and potatoes. Just be careful of your sodium intake.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
I bought this one ,once and the chicken had an odd taste to it. Or maybe it was the gravy . Something was defitnelty off ,but not to bad.