BY SMART ONES #27 in Frozen Dessert

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Signature Sundaes Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae.
Low-fat cookie-flavored ice cream over a crumbly cookie crust, topped with fudge sauce and cookie dough crumbles.
2 Individual Sundaes.
New PointsPlus+™ Weight Watchers Program with Increased Daily Target.
See Back for details.
170 Calories.
3g Fat.
Per Serving.
2-2.64 oz (75g).
Net wt 5.28 oz (150 g). see more...

• "I have a sweet tooth and i found these are delicious and easy to switch from to meet my weight loss goals." in 1 review
  • "Nice portion and great taste." in 1 review
Ashley V.
Absolutely love these little treats! Perfect portion sizes for when you are crazing something sweet but don't want to over do it. I let them thaw a little bit before enjoying. The flavors are great, definitely not homemade tasting but still delicious.
Deanna C.
Knoxville, TN
These were my favorite snack as a kid. My mom made me eat these because I wasn't allowed to have "fattening" ice cream. I love the way they smelled coming out of the microwave to soften the cookie dough. I need to go buy these now that I think about it.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like these little treats! I love that the ice cream is already portioned out to the right size. And it's healthier than an ice cream cookie. I think they have a really good taste for something being "healthier" than normal ice cream. The price is good. And all you do is pop them in the microwave for a few seconds.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried these a few different times all the different varieties that they have but they don't taste very well and have a funny aftertaste. The only reason I gave him two stars is because I like wait what your products but I would not buy these again.
Shelby Lou H.
This taste amazing and is pretty healthy I love the ease and I would eat these almost every night if I could these are very very tasty and they are very good and I would recommend this to anybody who wants a very good trip but a healthy treat
Kelly B.
The cookie part of this has a nice crumbly texture. It's a good portion controlled sweet treat when you are trying to eat healthy. The price is ok, you could make your own for cheaper but the convenience is nice.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I keep these along with other weight watcher desserts in the freezer at work. Taste great with not to many calories. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Signature Sundaes Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae - 2 CT
Cecily P.
Three Rivers, TX
When I opened my tasty voxbox I was thrilled to have a coupon for these in it.

I love sweets and that has led to a big weight gain for me previously, these are a saving grace for me. I can get a pre portioned delicious dessert that is guilt free. I am completely satisfied after this portion and don't feel as if I am eating "weight loss" food. I'm not gonna go call it healthy but it's a nice alternative to some other things out there. I will be a continuous buys.
Manisha K.
Sunrise, FL
Ok so now that the weight watchers smart points is in use, these are a lot more points for such a tiny tiny amount of dessert, there are other options such as fro yo with fruit or the new smart points ice cream bars that are pretty tasty! Definitely not worth splurging your points on!
Casey B.
Fayetteville, AR
I eat these now even though I'm not doing weight watchers anymore! They are a pretty great desert for when you just really need to fill a little chocolate chip cookie craving. I definitely would recommend these to my friends!