Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Swedish Meatballs uploaded by Melissa Z.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Swedish Meatballs.
270 calories. 6g fat. 3g fiber. 20g protein.
In a savory, creamy sauce with wide pasta ribbons.
7 PointsPlus Value™.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
Good quick lunch at work. Flavors were decent without being to powerful. Portion size was good. No veggies, but I knew that going in. Smelled delicious cooking without being so overwhelming everyone in the office hates me.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Taste pretty good for a quick frozen meal! Serving size is good if you eat a side of veggies or fruit with it! The system has changed now though and this is now 9 points on the new SmartPlan
Greta K.
Greta K.
Gulfport, FL
The meal was good...noodles, sauce and seasonings were tasty, nothing extra was needed! The meatballs were just ok....tasted like a bag of frozen turkey meatballs were dumped into the recipe, they were a little dry. But overall I would buy it again, it is also pretty filling for a frozen meal!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
New Hudson, MI
Foodie Expert
I really liked this meal. The pasta and sauce were delicious. The meatballs were ok but the color was a little light for my taste which I turned up my nose a bit too but they tasted ok. I would by this again, esp considering it's a hearty meal for 290 calories.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Cary, NC
This is my favorite Smart Ones by far. It tastes delicious and is filling. No seasoning needed after cooking.can be a little salty.
viktoriya k.
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
I have to say this one is not so bad for a frozen meal. I used to take it to work a lot and was never disappointed.