Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spicy Szechuan Style Vegetables & Chicken Tenderloin

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #61 in Frozen Entrees

Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spicy Szechuan Style Vegetables & Chicken Tenderloin.
240 calories.
5g fat.
4g fiber.
11g protein.
8g whole grains per serving.
Classic favorites.
Spicy Szechwan style vegetables & chicken tenderloin.
Served over tender Lo Mein pasta.
6 PointsPlus® value.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

• "This is the best brand of nail polish that I have ever tried simply amazing! " in 2 reviews
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I really love the convince of these products! They’re healthy, proportioned, and super easy to make. This one has such a great taste and all of the flavors mix well with each other. I also find that these meals contain a good amount of food for me and usually leave me feeling satisfied.
D C.
This is really a good meal, with a salad all you need.
They are so easy to heat up as well and if you are in
a hurry they taste great and low in calories. Price is great
and even if not watching your weight , they are healthy
and worth buying. I buy them a lot for those quick meal nights
Kacie K.
Easton, PA
My husband bring these to work for lunch everyday. He loves that he is able to bring something different everyday. They are always on sale at the grocery store 5/$10 or 6/$10. I highly recommend if you and looking to cut back on calories. Very easy to keep track and a healthy satisfying meal.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I love the Smart Ones meals. I do wish that they were bigger, I am always still hungry after I'm done eating them. They are a bit pricey, but I like to buy them in bulk when they go on sale. They are delicious and convenient for quick meals on days that I am overloaded and rushed.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
Great for dieting and easy to eat, especially on the go, like schooling and other things I like it better than other regular TV trays but I rather have nose of a Italian spin than a spicy take on the noodles.
Cyd C.
Harrisburg, PA
This is probably only one of few WW dinners I actually like. I cannot find this in my local stores any more but this product was very inexpensive and tastier than any take out. If I could find this I would buy a case ti fill my freezer I could seriously eat this 2-3 times a week.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
this meals are great when you have work and you really cant leave to go anywhere you pop one of these in the microwave and your set and it tastes good too. I like that the weight watchers smart ones have less sodium and healthier versions
Josseline M.
Revere, MA
I absolutely love his brand and almost all of their foods. There's maybe one or two I don't prefer but overall this is a great meal when I have nothing prepared or when I'm having a lazy day. I especially love this one bc of its great taste
Jarin A.
Hudson, NY
Weight watchers has a decent variety to choose from. They are delicious and great for taking to work or school. The ingredients seem to be the right mixture to get you those calories you need. It easy to prepare and yummy to eat. I think its a product that can benefit those looking to loose weight but still eat delicious food!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Ughhh who gave those 5 stars here? :O this lacks flavor and it's just plain. Big no no for me. I got it from my friend she didn't like it either. I am not sure if it's even comparable to other brands because I didn't try other flavors from this brand/kind/line.
Stephanie S.