Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #20 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these dinners. They're so good and so few calories! I have at least 3 in my freezer at all times
alexis a.
alexis a.
I love my diet Smart Ones meals! I love to try different ones and this one is amazing. And that's coming from an Italian! The meat gives the sauce a great flavor and it's not too acidic or too bland like you would think from a frozen dinner.
April S.
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
Such great colors in essie and one of the best nail polish brands there is !
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fargo, ND
This meal is pretty simple but also delicious. Who doesn't love spaghetti with meat sauce?! It's pretty healthy, too.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Such a pretty coral color. As always, this Essie polish goes on smooth and lasts me a good length of time. This color pairs so beautifully with Essie's gold glitter polish.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
I love this color. It's my favorite Essie to date. I'm going to wear it long after summer is over. :D Opaque in two coats. Can be a little sticky, but I love the color, so who cares?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Saint Louis, MO
This taste pretty good however portions are small. If that's what your looking for. Making your own is much better.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Love this product. Love spaghetti, and it's easy to make. Great meal to take to work and havery for lunch break. Very tasty
Emma B.
Emma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Weight watchers has good foods I like most of them A although I wish there were more vegetarian ones
Roxanne L.
Roxanne L.
Quebec
This spaghetti is pretty good, and I love weight watchers for their healthy food. I don't like a lot of frozen meals, but this one is one that I like.