Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #21 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Allison T.
Austin, TX
Not too bad for a frozen meal. Meat doesn't taste disgusting. Have eaten a million times. Would recommend to others.
Emma B.
Weight watchers has good foods I like most of them A although I wish there were more vegetarian ones
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I've been on weight watchers for 2 years and this is one of my go to meals. It's great portion size and really fills you up. Plus the taste is delicious. I only purchase when on sale but you can get a good deal if you shop around. I would recommend this product.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
This is my favorite frozen meal. So yummy and super affordable ; frozen but all fresh ingredients
Natasha G.
West Linn, OR
I really enjoy this meal, it is quick to microwave and not too many points. Even though it seems small it is surprisingly filling! Very cheap compared to other diet meals and there are often coupons.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Not a huge fan of this. The portion was small and lacked any real flavor. I would not recommend.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC
Weight Watchers smart ones spaghetti with meat sauce is my favorite. It's really feeling and taste good. For the cost you can't get a better lunch. I definitely recommend this.
Laura W.
Love this product. Love spaghetti, and it's easy to make. Great meal to take to work and havery for lunch break. Very tasty
Janice W.
Camby, IN
I'm currently on Weight Watchers. These entrees make great lunches. I'm the only one home during the day and I don't want to cook just for me. They are kind of small, so I usually have a side salad or some other veggie.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
These aren't very filling meals but they don't taste half bad for a frozen dinner. They help you stay on track with your weight watchers plan. They are kind of expensive though so are not budget friendly unless you catch them on sale.