Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by Chelsi N.Weight Watchers Smart Ones Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meat Sauce uploaded by tymesha w.

BY WEIGHT WATCHERS #21 in Frozen Entrees

WieghtWatchers® Smart Ones® Classic Favorites Spaghetti with Meet Sauce.
250 calories.
5g fat.
5g fiber.
13g protein.
Tender spaghetti in a zesty meat sauce with onions, mushrooms & tomatoes.
6 PointsPlus + value™.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Angela K.
It is OK for diet food. You'll lose weight. I feel like you're paying more for the brand name than you are the amount and quality of food.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I recently tried this and was very impressed with the taste! The only thing that I wish there was less of was the "bell pepper" taste.
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
the food js very good. unfortunately it does not fill me up very well. i need to eat 2 or 3 of these meals before i feel full
Hannah H.
Jamestown, KY
One of the tastiest frozen meals I've tried it's one that hits that spot on a cool day and is easily prepared and healthy!!
Bridget Q.
The old recipe for the smart one meals was better. I'm so disappointed in their food now. It tastes like straight chemicals
Bianca A.
Milwaukee , WI
I often enjoy Smart Ones meal due to how healthy they are but the spaghetti with meat sauce meal was not a favorite.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Simple meal delicious but not something a couple should have! I opt for more homemade style than this kind of meal
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Not bad for a frozen meal. Filling, a good amount of protein. If you need something quick, you could do worse.
Kim G.
Saint Louis, MO
Good and cheap but very small portion and a lot of added ingredients! I eat it but don't always feel healthy
Shelby F.
I love these dinners. They're so good and so few calories! I have at least 3 in my freezer at all times